Fixing Problems

Aphmau's POV

I walk up to Dante's house. Garroth told me about what's going on and I wanted to congratulate him. As I approach the door I hear Dante talking to himself. "You're such an idiot! She probably thinks you're keeping secret from her now!" He punches his wall. I lightly knock on the door. "A-Aphmau! Hey!" Dante seems much more cheerful. His face flushes red. He knows I heard him. "Why exactly are you an idiot Dante?" I ask. He blushes even harder. He lets me in and I sit down on his couch. "Did Garroth tell you? Or was it Laurance?" Dante asks me. "Garroth." I say. "So I'm guessing you didn't tell her by the way you're feeling?" He blushes. "Heh... Yeah... I really need some help." He says to me. "Any ideas?" I smile at Dante. "This is your decision. Not mine. You have to follow your heart." He sighs. "I know. I know. But I just don't want to screw it up. I mean, you only get to do this once! How do choose which way is best?" He says to me. "Don't worry yourself over how to say it. Kawaii~Chan loves you for you. And I'm sure she'll say yes. Follow your heart Dante." I say as I get up to leave. "Lord Aphmau wait!" He says. "Thanks. For helping."

Dante's POV

I feel really bad about how I acted with Kawaii~Chan, she just wanted to help and I ran away. I decide that now is the time. I decide to man up and go talk to her. I walk up her stairs and knock at the door. I squeeze my hand around the ring. She answers. "Kawaii~Chan I'm sorry about what happened earlier. It was really stupid of me to run off like that. Would you... Would you um..." I took a deep breath. "Would you go out to dinner with me tonight?" She smiled and hugged me. "Of course Dante~Kun! Kawaii~Chan understands that Dante~Kun wants to keep some things to himself. Kawaii~Chan will see Dante~Kun tonight!" She waved at me and shut the door. Whew. But the hardest part is yet to come.

Later that night I threw some food into a basket and went to get Kawaii~Chan at her door. I was so nervous. I kept thinking about the ring. On my way to Kawaii~Chan's house I stopped by the guard tower to grab a blanket that we could sit on. In came Laurance and Garroth. Oh no.

Garroth's POV

Laurance and I saw Dante walking with a basket towards the guard tower. We looked at each other and ran to the tower. Dante didn't see us and we followed him inside. He turned and saw us standing there smiling at him. "Heeeeey Dante!" Laurance said nudging him in the arm. Dante blushed. "Hey." Dante said. "Don't try to avoid this conversation!" I said to Dante. He grabbed a blanket and put it in his basket. Laurance blocked the door. "Not so fast." He smirked at Dante. Dante sighed and put his stuff down. "Is tonight the night then?" I asked him. "I guess so." He answered. "Are you nervous?" Laurance asked. "Are you kidding me! I'm a wreck!" Dante said as he buried his face in his hands. I looked at Laurance. "Dante? Look. Laurance are sorry about bugging you with this. Just know that we're really happy for you." I said reassuringly. "Now go get yourself a wife!" Laurance said as he threw Dante out the door. "We'll be waiting for you to come back!" Laurance shouted as he walked towards Kawaii~Chan's house. "Good luck Dante." We both said in unison.