Chapter 4

Father walked into my room, which is a mess. I'm sure I stink, but I am beyond caring. He looks to me and sighs.

"Kai, I've been generous, and gave you a week to get over it. Now get up and get a shower" he growled.

"No"

"NOW KAI! YOU ARE WASTING TIME!" He roars, I blankly stare at him, not even flinching. Observing his anger, I got up and showered, dressing and walking outside to father, who threw a bloodbag at me.

My mouth drooled at the sight of it

"Is it human?" I ask looking to him. He nods.

"And you will drink it, you are weak-" he starts.

"Stronger than you are" I cut in, drinking it, while trying not to get sick.

"We'll see, anyways, by killing Julianna-" he says and I stop drinking feeling the stabbing pain again.

"-you have now started a war. You do realize, Julianna's father is powerful, and will want revenge-" he states angrily, I inhale sharply

"-and you're going to deal with the consequences" he finishes smirking at me.

"You expect me to end him?" I ask, already fearing having to end more lives.

"Well, its him or you" he states bringing me to the training room. I growl.

"Fuck sake father, I don't want to kill him" I mumble. He hands me a letter.

"Its from Greg, her father. He doesn't sound happy. Sounds like he wants to start a battle" he says like he couldn't give a shit.

As I read it I almost got sick.

"I ONLY HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW?!" I shout causing my father to laugh at me. He cracks his neck.

"I received the letter yesterday. You can defeat him" Father said confidently.

"Its nothing big, just his strongest men, coming to kill you-" he said.

"-But, he is human. So his strongest men have nothing on ours, though you must have quick reflexes" throwing a knife at me I caught it before it hit my face, taking it out of my now bloody hand, watching it heal.

"I understand. But, we can not be cocky father" I said observing everyone. He nods.

"Yes, humans have come up with, a lot of things to aid them" Father picks up two swords throwing one to me.

"Let's see how good you are" he smirks running at me.

Our swords clash, the sounds of metal on metal fill the air as we both try to go for the kill.

I watch his movements, blocking every one, he thinks he has advantage. That's my trick.

While he goes for my shoulder I block him again, sliding my sword down his and pushed making him stumble back as I stabbed him straight through his shoulder. He roared in pain dropping to his knees.

"KAI!" he screams

"Take it out!" He growls shaking. It won't heal until its removed. So I grab it, and slowly remove it, causing him to wince in pain. He lay on the ground panting, waiting for his wound to heal.

"Father, you should know not to fight me, I do get quite 'into it' you know" I say putting back the swords for the maids to clean, smirking at my pun.

"Well, I'm not worried about you dying anyways" he mumbles, sitting up slowly rubbing his shoulder. I shrugged.

"I'm still accepting it that its 50/50" I say helping him up. Everyone in the training room was staring at us. Probably wondering how I beat their King.