Chapter -5 We're all falling down our rabbit holes.

Chapter-5 We're all falling down our rabbit holes.

"Jaceeeee... Wake up! Mom is calling you." It was Lizzi's annoying voice which woke me up...

The toughest thing in this world, according to me is, waking up in the morning. Why sleep in the first place, when you have to wake up later?

I pushed my head under the pillow to block the sunlight and snuggled deeper into the warm sheets. 5 seconds later I was dreaming again.

"Jaceeeee..." Argh...For the love of god, why can't she leave me alone?

"Go Away!" I SHOUTED at Liz who was now standing at my room's door.

"Mom asked me to wake you up." I am going to kill her and then make her mute that ought to teach her a lesson.

Stupid Liz with her stupid annoying voice, can't her voice be like that of Alice- Alice??? Who Alice? I have heard that name before, But Where? The incompetence of my brain never ceases to amaze me. One of the many joys of sleeping.

Alice...Alice... Alice... OH!! The weird witch Girl!

Oh, Shit!

Just a thought of Alice was enough to make me bolt straight up in my bed, all traces of sleep gone. I was wide awake now, I looked around the room, and Alice wasn't there.

The room was completely clean, except for the bottles of painting colors on the floor and some dirty paint brushes.

All the cans, empty or be not empty pizza boxes and everything else was gone, books were at their place, CDs on the shelf above computer and guitar in its case. Who did that?

I looked at Liz, who was looking at me strangely and asked her the question which was bothering me greatly "Where Is Alice?"

She raised her eyebrows at me, and looked at me with an uncertain look "Downstairs." She finally answered.

Look at me weirdly all you want Liz, but you have no idea what shit happened here last night. If she knew that, then she would also be worried!!

Alright, that sounded bad! I didn't mean it that way.

I dismissed her with a Nod and got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom...

*****

Updating after 3 years! -_- boy does this feel weird.

Anyways, hope you all like it. And please don't abuse me. :P Love you All!

Comment! Vote! Let me know how you feel. :)