Truth Or Dare? - Introduction

• Dedicated to PewDiePie and CutiePieMarzia

Who knew that one simple game such as Truth or Dare could lead to so much drama? I certainly didn't and neither did my friends. My name is Felix, better known as PewDiePie and I would never of guessed in all my life that one dare could turn my life upside down. 

You see i make YouTube videos. They're not that good but I enjoy making them. I've met many other YouTubers who have later become my closest friends and I couldn't ask for anyone else in my life. Well I thought I couldn't ask for anyone else. It wasn't until I was hanging with some of my friends that I discovered that there was one more person that I desperately needed in my life, someone that was out of reach.

It's strange that a game can change your life; how you live it, how you see it, who's in it. You know what else is even stranger? How the people in your life effects it, I mean in a way your not living your own life, your being influenced to live it like the people around you live it. The type of life you live depends on the people you hang around with. I've got amazing friends and they have made my life great but it is because of these friends that my life was messed up. But I can't put all the blame on them, I mean part of it was my fault. But really who would of thought that a game of Truth or Dare could change your life forever?