Chapter Three - Speechless

• Dedicated to PewDiePie and CutiePieMarzia

I was frozen. I just stood there outside the door as she looked at me innocently. What was I suppose to say, 'hi my names Felix and I just came over here to say hi to you on a dare'? The girl was just beautiful. She had long flowing golden brown hair with big, dark chocolate eyes. Her skin was tanned and she wore a white bow in her silky hair. 

"Si?" Her voice held a thick Italian accent also reflecting her shyness towards me.

I couldn't believe her beauty. I opened my mouth to speak, to win the dare but no sound at all was released, not even my breath. She was watching me expectantly, waiting for words to come out of my gaping mouth. 

"Um... um...h...h...h...h." I could only stutter. I couldn't even say the simple word hi to her but I guess that explains her beauty. She was looking at me very confused by that point. I scolded myself before breathing in, I was determined to win the dare.

"Um... I meant to say hi." I couldn't believe I said it! I was watching her, she was still confused, I mean if a random person knocked on your hotel door, stood there staring at you, starts stuttering a sentence then said hi I would be confused to. I smiled at her and she just stared back at me.

"Um my names Felix by the way, I'm living next door to you so I thought I would come and introduce myself." I was holding my breath hoping she would understand even though that was a complete lie.

"Oh. Um...ciao. I'm Marzia." It was obvious by the way she stumbled on her words that she wasn't fluent in English but I didn't mind it wasn't like I was English myself, I'm from Sweden. 

We stood there just staring at each other for a few seconds, I had no idea what to say to her.

"So... um... how long are you here?" I didn't know why I had asked that question, all I know was that I just wanted to be near her.

"Um... a week."  She looked down at her feet and I knew what my next question was straight away.

"Cool! Um I'm here for another week. Maybe we could hang out sometime?" She looked up at me and I could see her trying to make sense of my sentence, like I said her English wasn't the best.

Finally she nodded her head, her hair shimmering down her shoulders. "Si. When?" She was very nervous as was I but I took the time to consider when we should meet mainly because I just wanted to stand there and look at her.

 "Um, in two days." I smiled at her.

"Due giorni?" 

"Um... si." I had no idea what she said but I agreed because she surely must of got a bit of what I said. 

"Ok si. Due giorni. It is getting late now so..." She looked at me nervously to polite to ask me to leave.

"Oh, yeah. I have to be going. See you later Marzia." 

"Goodbye, see you later Felix." I turned to go back to the room. I paused and waited for the sound of her door to close before I sighed happily. I loved the way she said Felix, it was cute.

I opened the door and was immediately pulled through it. Everyone was looking at me with wide eyes mouths hanging open.

"Dude! I said to say hi not get yourself a date!" Anthony was smiling at me, a proud gleam in his eye.