Chapter Five - A Little Meeting With Kalel

The rest of the night was spent continuing with the game, my encounter with the beautiful women went unspoken. Before I knew it I was ordering breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. It was while I was eating my full English breakfast that the chair opposite me was pulled out and someone sat themselves in it. I looked up to find Kalel smiling at me.

"Hey. Sleep well? " I have never been alone with Kalel before so it's fair to say that there was some awkwardness in my tone.

She simply smiled at me and answered with a simple,  "Very well thank you,  yourself? " Like I said I've never had a lot of contract with Kalel and have hardly even heard her speak. I was surprised that her voice was soft and gentle, almost comforting, having only heard her laugh.

"Same." I was watching her carefully as she put some of whatever vegan thing she was eating into her mouth. I knew there must of been a reason that she was here. Maybe Anthony put her up to it. She finished her mouthful before she spoke again and what she said shocked me.

"Don't listen to anything Anthony says OK? He just doesn't want you to get hurt but you're a smart guy, you know how to take of yourself."

I'm not joking when I say that I spat my juice back into my cup. I just couldn't believe that she was on my side, I mean she's Anthony's girlfriend, you'd expect her to be sticking up for him which is exactly what I thought she was going to do.

"Um, sure." I really didn't know what to say to her, it was awkward enough that we had never had a proper conversation but now our first one was about a girl that I had only just met and her own boyfriend.

"I mean, it's not like he can talk really is it? We met at a party, we didn't exchange numbers and we only talked for like two seconds, we shouldn't of seen each other ever again but look at us now. I know it's rare for something like our relationship to work but who says it wont work for you? No one but you has control of your future so if you really want a relationship to work with that girl then you can achieve it if you try hard enough." She smiled at me and continued to eat. 

"Yeah. At least you understand my situation." I smiled at her and continued my own breakfast. Considering this was our first conversation I knew that I liked Kalel. She understood where I was coming from. I had a feeling that we would be good friends.