Chapter Four - What about you and Kalel?

• Dedicated to PewDiePie and CutiePieMarzia

Anthony was grinning at me, his previous sentence still hanging in the air as the others laughed at it.  Next thing I knew, Anthony had hold of my arm and was dragging me into his room.

"Sorry guys, me and little Felix need to have a chat about the girl next door." the others laughed and said they'd continue the game without us.  

Anthony quickly closed the door and quickly turned to face me. I started to get nervous, his face had turned very serious. He waited a few seconds before he spoke, his voice suddenly a whisper.

"Dude, what the heck do you think you were doing? You don't know this girl, you're both on holiday and will be leaving soon and most importantly, she hardly speaks English and you speak NO  Italian!" 

He seemed to have dragged me away from my own world, a world where everything worked out and I hated him for it. I hadn't thought of any of that, I could only think of how beautiful she looked and how I wanted to get to know her. I didn't think of any of the barriers between us.

"Dude it doesn't matter. It's just one date, it's not like I'm going to start obsessing over her. No relationship is going to come of this."  I may have said that but I secretly hoped a relationship would come however I knew it was impossible, she lived in Italy and I lived in Sweden, it would never work. 

"Well at least your being realistic man."

"What's that supposed to mean?" My voice came out harsh and sharp. His comment angered me, why did he say I was being realistic? Did he think I can't get a beautiful girl like Marzia?

"I'm just saying dude. I mean relationships like that don't work out." This angered me even more, if I wanted to make a relationship work then I would and I believed that if I wanted to make a relationship with Marzia work then I would. Anyway, it's not like he could talk.

"Oh yeah and what about you and Kalel? You guys met at a party, a meeting where you should of never seen her again. But now look, your still with her aren't you, your relationship is stronger than most. Why wouldn't it work for me and her?"

"Man, Kalel and I's relationship is a little different to the potential one you may have. She's Italian you're Swedish, do you know how much of a difference that makes?"  I didn't understand why he was trying to stop me having a relationship with her, I never even said I wanted one!

"So? Who cares about the difference? I never even said that I wanted a relationship with her! Sure I think she's pretty and all but I don't think I want a relationship with her."

"Fine dude, just be careful, I don't want you to get hurt, you're like my brother man." I knew he was only trying to protect me, like he said, we're like brothers. But really I could take care of myself!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! I know Anthony seems really mean in this chapter but that's not how I want him to be. you have to understand that Anthony and Felix are like brothers and he just wants to protect him and the only way he can do that is to be mean. I really like Anthony and don't like to write him like this but hopefully everything will become clear later! Again thanks for reading!