Chapter Two - The Door

• Dedicated to PewDiePie and CutiePieMarzia

A/N: hey guys, this chapter is going to be REALLY short but there is really no way I can leave it where I want to leave it and not have it being short, I have tried my best to lengthen it. Enjoy.  

       ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No way. No frigging way man. I am not doing that." I couldn't believe what he wanted me to do. I mean I know it's only saying hi to the person next door but I was shy and I don't like doing things like that and Anthony knows it.

"Don't be a chicken Felix! It's only saying hi." Anthony was smirking at me whilst the others were laughing their butts off.

"Why? We don't even know if there is someone living next door. And if there is what if they aren't in, I could be knocking on the door of an empty room, that's just stupid." I was making excuses, we all knew it. In fact we all knew that there was someone living next door, we had heard them arrive this morning. 

"Oh come on Felix, you heard them arrive this morning and so what if they are out at least you would of attempted the dare. Don't be a chicken Felix!" 

They all sat there looking at me expectantly. I really didn't want to do it, like I said, I'm really shy. I looked around the circle, every pair of eyes set on me, taunting me. I sighed reluctantly before rising.

"Fine. I'll do it." An applause filled the room as I walked to the door, the gang following me. 

"Right so just go and say hi and we'll stand behind the door out of sight but so we can hear you and know that you actually did the dare." I hated Anthony at the moment. 

I opened the door to our room, gingerly stepping over to the door I was to knock on. My heart was pounding so hard that I could feel it in my throat. I took a deep breath as I reached the door, raising my hand closing it into a fist. I hesitated for a second looking to the side of me. The door was closed but I knew the gang was on the other side of it listening.

I gave a small tap on the door waiting a few seconds before actually knocking. At first I thought I was in luck, no sound was coming from the room but my nerves grew as the sound of feet approached the door. 

I wanted to turn and walk away to hide in the room but they were waiting to hear me talk, they wouldn't of let me back in it. I was trapped. My heart speed up to about ten times its normal rate as the sound of the lock on the door clicked. The blood was rushing through my ears it then proceeded to stop as the door opened, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen standing behind it.