Demons of the night ~Niall horan~

Sasha POV

I worked the night shift at Walgreens. It's around 11:30 . It's quiet, kind of eerie.  All of the sudden I  heard a whimper.  I walked faster . I don't have a car but this makes me wish I did.  Men are too into women here in my opinion. The the fact that a shrill scream for help that sounded like a girl lead me to my biggest fears:

A dark alley.

I was scared; I lost my little sister due to a massacre at her school. I lost her when she was only seven, so if a girl was in trouble and I was desperate to help. As I pulled out my phone, a warm but cold skin of what I thought to be a hand threw my phone against the wall and shattered. Well; there goes all my hope of getting me and who ever was in need of help. Even though my phone was in a million pieces, I ran toward  the scream in hope to help. The alley is lined with cement fences, and a wall of trees on the other side, leading to a forest. I ran down the alley while being followed by a shadow in the forest.  I neared enough to see my fears;I thought this only happened in movies. I saw a blonde sucking the life out of a girI and felt on the edge of tears. I wanted to scream and I was going to until I felt a hand cover my mouth. I screamed but I came out muffled and one of the 5 boys looked over at us.

"Ahhh, Haz what you got there? More dinner for Niall?" The black-haired one spoke and I shook my head vigorously.

"No, mate she's seen what we can do. And, she's hot. We only let him get his hands on and kill the ones were not in to. I want to keep this one."   He had a raspy voice that sent chills down my spine.

"And, I've got an effect on her maybes she's the one." He spoke again. My eyes never left the blonde boy.  He was a little scary; I admit, but he looked at me and his blue eyes melted me. He was gorgeous.

"Niall, touch her and your dead." The one holding me hostage said. I thought I heard the black-haired guy call him Haz. Weird name right? The blonde ones name is Niall.

"Sure thing Harry; your probably hurting her with your hand over her mouth" he replied sarcastically. Oh! So his names Harry.

"Smart one, I remove my hand she screams."

"She'll be good, right?" Niall looked me in the eye "Cause if she screams it'll be the last thing she does." I swallowed  my pride and nodded. I wanted to be in his arms because the vibe harry put off to me made me feel so unsafe. Very slowly, Harry removed his hands from me and I took in a deep breath, still aware that the other three were standing in the background watching Niall and Harry bicker. Then the brown-haired boy with a striped shirt stepped in and asked what to do with me, Harry gave him a "duh" expression and said keep me. Now I'm worried; to live with 5 boys I don't even know and ones a blood sucker?!

A/N

Hey guys!  Carly here! I feel great about this chapter and way better about my story. Please vote if its good enough and maybe follow me?