Chapter 7

A/N

Ok,  I know I never do this at the beginning .....but I will today.  I still need a girl for Liam and Zayn because  I have something in mind

••••••CARLY••••••

*Abby POV*

So I went over to be with Louis and I heard Kenna was in a coma. Beautiful! Just beautiful; but when I heard another girl named Sasha was in a coma too my heart snuck to the core if this frikin earth!

*Louis POV*

She's just so beautiful! ! I thought.

Stop it Lou, pull your self together! You have a girlfriend; just keep your cool and think about  how you've kinda kidnapped 3 girls and two of your best lads have fell head over heels for them.

My thinking was interrupted when a door flew open and in walked the one and only James.

"Harry get down here now and Niall you too." Yelled James

"Ok ok!" yelled Harry

Niall was here in two seconds because he  has vampire power.

A few seconds later a horrible looking Harry came in.  He had on sweats and his hair was really messy. He also had bags under his eyes; his eyes red from crying I think

"Uh Haz, what's wrong mate?"  I spoke coolly.

"WHAT'S WRONG?! THE ONE GIRL I  HAVE FEELING FOR IS IN A COMA AND YOU ASK WHAT'S WRONG?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!!" He screamed at me.

*Sasha's POV*

I felt strong again; maybe not alot but I opend my mouth. The word that left my mouth left me speechless.

"Niall"

Why his name? Why did this happen to me? Why evil earth?

As if on cue Niall walks in and I slowly open my eyes.  I close them really quick due to the light,  and then I felt a body sit on the bed next to me and grab my hand.

"It's ok love I'm here and next time he touches you his head will be gone"

I cute Irish accent filled my ears and I felt safe.

But the thing is, why did  I hear Abby's voice? Am I playing a joke on myself?

And if not why is Abby here?

A/N

Ok so kinda left  a cliff hanger and its short;  I know. It's only  a filler till I get my laptop back. I swear and I know I got the votes and didn't update but  my laptop broke. I'm sorry but when I get it back I'll update I swear. I am do a questionare  next and I want at least two answers and If I don't have my laptop back I'll do a filler again. Okay?

~Carly