Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

Sasha's awake! Yay! I just hope that dumb bitch, Kenna, doesn't.  Don't act like that! I know Harry loves her, but fuck that! Crap! I'm in a really difficult position right now. Sasha loves Ni; and he loves her. Knowing Ni though, Sasha's bound to be hurt. Ni can never stay in a relationship. I wouldn't say it to his face, but he's kind of a man-whore. The girls just throw themselves at him; he uses it to his advantage. Anywhore, enough trash talk. What do I do about Sasha? I guess time will only tell.

Sasha's POV

Niall is so cute! I love the way he licks the whipped cream off his nose when we have a food fight and stuff. And I just LOVE his laugh! Ugh! He is so perfect! Anywhore, I think Abby's coming over. We'll see how this goes.

Ding Dong!

Ugh, must be her. " Hey Sasha!" " Hi Abby." 

Niall's POV

2 hours later

Sasha has been acting really weird ever since Abby got here. I wonder what's wrong. We'll probably talk about it when she leaves. " I'm gonna see how Harry is doing, okay?" "Yup! bye Ni!'

Harry's POV

 (crying) Dammit! Why won't Kenna wake up? I swear if she doesn't then I'm gonna kill Zayn. i don't care if he's in my band. "Haz? It's me..." (Harry wipes his eyes) "Oh, hey Ni." I wish she would just be okay. If only I got a sign. " Dude, were you.... crying?" "N-No. I'm just really stressed out." C'mon Kenna WAKE UP! "How is she doing? Anything yet?" Can't he just leave? I want to be alone!  " A- a tear rolled down her cheek this morning. And- and she sat straight up and screamed when you were gone yesterday. She just fell back... again." "Man, I'm sorry to hear that." ( Harry wipes a tear) "Nah, I'm fine, something is better than nothing, right?" "Sure is man, I should get back" THANK THE LORD! He left! Now I can talk to her. It seems as though she hears me, and answers with her mind, because she can't truly speak. That's cool though."Are you going to wake up soon, darling?" I'm trying Haz. I'll get there soon; I hope. " What would stop you?" There's so many shadows around me. There's this urge for me to scream as loud as I can, but I have to swallow it or I scream when I'm in the real world too. I don't know what they are, but they scare me. "Oh, baby! You have to stay away from them!" Haz, they follow me. I can't do anything. "Can't you hide?" No. They only way to make them leave is if I scream. It makes me want to rip out my throat. Some of them.... I can't even explain how bad they are. "Maybe you have to scream. If you do it enough maybe you will wake up." I already tried. Only time will tell.

A/N

Hey guys! So, this chapter actually wasn't written by Carly! We are kind of co-managing the story now. I still edit, but now I write sometimes to! I will be writing the next chapter as well. Maybe you can learn more about what they ARE in the next one! But, QOTC (Question of the chapter) (Not sure if I told you but we are starting this now.) What do you think all of the characters could be? Tell us below! Thanks beauties! Kisses!

-Kenna