Chapter 9

Sasha's POV

Well, thanks Abby, now you have brought back the worst of memories.Niall is so suspicious over it. What am I going to do?This is messed up. I should run........ Yes. That's what I'm going to do. I will run. I was kidnapped! Why shouldn't I?!

Niall's POV

Sasha's been really quiet lately. It's really scaring me. I have no clue if she's okay or just stuck on her dumb period. No, I would smell the blood. Why am I even thinking about this?

"Uhh.... Hey Ni." I heard a soft voice behind me.

" Oh, hey Sash, how are you?"

"I'm good Ni, I just need answers." She said. This made my blood run cold.

"Oh. Okay..." I mumbled. I sat on my bed.I patted the spot beside me to tell her to sit and she did. "So, what do you need to know, Princess?" I asked.

"So, what are the rest of the boys?" She asked, quietly.

"I'll answer that later, but I have a question myself."

Sasha's POV

Oh, no. Oh God, no. I thought.

"Oh. Okay." She said. Please don't let it be about the past.

"Why do you act so different around Abby?" He asked. Crap! That's exactl what I didn't want!

"Well, we just have a bad past."

"Well.... Like what?"

"Uhh..... She's my sister."

~

Hey guys! It's Cece, well, Kenna actually. Yes, I do edit the Author's Notes. Your just going to have to deal with it. Anywhore, and yes, I did just say whore, how did  you like this chapter? Cece wrote it, so (sarcasm) clearly, it was horrid.  Jk, I love her. Anyway, QOTC, what should happen in the next one?  I will probably be writing it, so prepare for Hell in a chapter. Okay. Bye! Kisses!

-Cece and Kenna