One in a million

~nialls pov~

When I heard 'she's my sister' I instantly thought well crap....

"Niall?"

"Oh uh yeah sorry"

"Ok. We'll any way. When we n Abby were 15 and 18 our parents were abusive. Abby always told me when she were to move out she'd take me with her. One day I woke up to our partners arguing. As always. And I went to Abby's room to find her gone. And a note saying she ran away. Left me behind. And it hurt knowing I again was nothing." I looked in her eyes and saw the tears forming it was hard to look at. She was normally so happy and joyful. Now she wasn't. She was broken down. I mean she was like this for a while too. Till she got used to us. And Kenna and Harry. Broke up and Kenna's gone. And Abby and Lou are really close.

"Sasha I'm so so so so so sorry to hear that. I promise you I won't let any one hurt you ever again" and I leaned in and kissed her.

~Sasha's pov~

His lips. On mine. What do I do. I kissed him back it was amazing he's so nice and sweet. And this is what I want for me. But what will this lead to......

***** authors note*******

OMG guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever Ima keep up on it from now on. Every Saturday. I'll update more today I promise. Sooooo any way if any one still reads this. Tell me what do you think will happen next?

Quotation for chapter.

Will Niall and Sasha become a couple?