one.

Happy Fourth of July!!! Here is my new story. 

"Just another day at the office." Levene muttered from the drivers seat.

I rolled my eyes from the backseat as I looked at the club; Moira had the binoculars whilst I was in the backseat. Wearing some very uncomfortable clothing, might I add. "Is that Colonel Hendry?"

"The NATO guy?" I asked.

"Yeah. Yes, it is." Levene said taking the binoculars. "Because that's three mob bosses, the Italian ambassador and the CEO of Lockheed."

"They can't all be Communists." I muttered from the backseat, and then I got an idea. Time to use what my mother gave me.

"This Hellfire Club, it's got to be something else." Moira said from the front seat as she looked back at me. Her eyes widened as she saw what my plan was and began to strip as well.

"Do you see that? Hello, girls. Wow! Very nice." Levene said making me roll my eyes, pervert. "What are you doing?" He asked when he saw us.

"Using some equipment the CIA didn't give us." Moira said as we stepped out. "Stay put." We both quickly ran out and followed the other girls down, blending in easily even though Moira looked incredibly uncomfortable.

"Hello, beautiful. How are you?" One man asked as both Moira and I walked where we say Hendry goes in. To be honest, I was incredibly uncomfortable in the lingerie I was wearing, but we needed to get in somehow.

"Hey, girls. You want to find a quiet place?" A man asked.

"I am so sorry." Moira said as she hooked her arm with me, giving them an innocent expression and I just played along. "We've been booked by Colonel Hendry." We slowly walked to the booth and looked in, only for them to be gone.

"Well that's odd." I said as Moira closed the curtains. We began to look around when I touched the top of the centerpiece, only to have the entire booth move. "And freaky." I whispered as we came to a stop and both of us jumped up.

We began to look through things when we heard a bang; I went over to investigate only to find a crack in the bookcases. I motioned Moira over and we both looked at it. I was confused as the Hendry looked at the women in alarm, what is going on? Then she turned to crystal.

My eyes widened in shock, she's like me. Moira jumped back in alarm, but came forward again to continue watching. "Magnificent. Isn't she, Bob? Genetic mutation. The evolution of the human genome." The man next to her said. "Where's Azazel?"

I have a bad feeling about this guy... The women looked around, and then blew a shrill whistle. I looked around as it echoed, then a man who looked like the devil himself appeared in a puff of smoke. "We don't want the Colonel to be late."

"Comrade." Azazel said offering his hand to Hendry, and then they were gone.

Moira and I shared an alarmed looked as we booked it out of there. I ran into the car, my heart beating faster than I could imagine as Moira called our supervisor. "Colonel Hendry was there. He was there, McCone, in the Hellfire Club."

I haven't met another person like me since I met a young man years ago. His mutation was interesting, but he worked in the CIA with me. "Sir, I... God!" Moira said angrily as she hung up the phone.

"So, now what?" Levene asked.

"We find an expert on genetic mutation." Moira answered.

I looked up, "I think I know where we can find one."