seventeen.

"Erik." Raven said in shock making me turn around. In front of us stood five people, four of which looked normal, the fifth. Well, he must be Apocalypse. That's the only thing to explain his four bodyguards. "Charles!" Raven shouted as the man she addressed brought Charles towards him by raising his arm.

"Magneto." I muttered under my breath, I was tracking him for a while, but once I found him... I left him alone; he started a life and had a family. As far as I could tell at that time, he never used his powers. I guess this was the man Charles was looking for, the man who has lost all of his family. "Stop!" I shouted as I reached forward and vines grew out of my arms, grabbing onto Charles wheelchair and wrapping around his body.

"Rita?" Erik asked surprised when he saw me. I looked at him confused, I don't know him personally. Do we?

"Amazing." Whom I think is Apocalypse said as I started to play a tug-of-war with Erik.

"You are not taking him, not if I can help it." I said as I pulled, but Magneto pulled harder. He brought me into a kneeling position as he pulled me forward. I grit my teeth as I tried to pull Charles back, but the vines I created were snapping with the force Erik was pulling. I put more of my energy into it, more of my life force to make the vines stronger, thicker.

"You are out of practice my friend." Erik said as he just pulled harder than before and I started to slowly slide towards them. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I tried to manipulate the vines just around Charles. I was about to pull him out when Erik made the chair grab onto Charles. I bit my lip as Alex ran forward.

"Alex!" Someone shouted behind us, but where the six were was now starting to glow.

"Hey! Hey, asshole!" Alex shouted as he ran in front of me.

"All will be revealed, my child." The man said, then they were gone. Severing the vines, I made in the process. I cried out in pain as I felt them gone in an instant, my life force I put in them, gone in an instant. In that instant Alex also used his powers again, but they were gone before, he even hit them.

"Stop! NO!" I vaguely heard Hank cry out as Alex blew through the wall in front of us and a huge explosion went off. I raised my arms up quickly trying to get vines in front of everybody, especially Alex. The next thing I knew I was outside and on the ground. All of the plants, gone. I was thrown back as the entire school exploded, but I wasn't dead.

"What on earth?" I muttered as Moira ran over to my side.

"Where... Where did you...?" Hank asked a man as he looked around us. Everybody got out, everyone.

"Rita? Rita are you okay?" Moira asked concerned as Hank ran over.

"She's in shock from all of the plants she grew from her body being destroyed." Hank explained as I started shaking.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine."

Moira gave me a glare. "You're exhausted, why didn't you tell me you were a mutant?"

"It's a long story, but who is that?" I asked as we looked at the man in front of us, I think he's the one who got us all out. What's his name?

"I was looking for the Professor. I thought he lived here." The man said looking around, he looked strangely familiar.

"They took him away." Raven said, drawing everyone's attention to her, but she didn't look like when I had first met her. She was blue, the mutant from 1973.

"She's the one."

"That's her."

"Are you sure?"