Chapter 5

Cameron's POV: (Cameron is in the photo above)

It was now the end of the day and I had just finished practice before the game tonight. I was just getting in my car when Andre and Javon walked up to me. "Aye can we get a ride to home so we can get ready for the game tonight?" Andre yelled. " Man why yall always hit me up with this last minute bull shit?" I said getting frustrated. "Look man it won't happen again." Javon convincingly said.  "Yeah it will, but get yall dumb asses in the car." I said. They got in the car and i dropped them off. Once I was finished I went home and got ready for tonights game.

Shania's POV:

I just got home and was getting ready for the guys game I couldn't wait to see my boys play I knew they was gon win because they were undefeated. I was starving so I went to the kitchen and grabbed something out of the pantry. As I was looking my mom came in the kitchen and asked, "Baby did you find what you were looking for?" "No momma there's nothing to eat in here." I said acting like a three year old. "Girl there is plenty of food for you to eat, you just aint' lookin." She said with a sarcastic face. I went into the fridge and found some pineapples and decided to eat those. "Momma can I go to the boys basketball game tonight?" I begged. "Do you have a ride home? Because I have to go back to work around eight o'clock and finish up some work at the hospital." "Yes ma'am. I'll ask if that boy Cameron can give me a ride home because you remember how they moved closer to us?" "Yes I remember you just better be home before eleven." "Yesssss I love you so much!" I said as I was walked over to her to give her a big hug. After that I went upstairs to go and touch up my hair. I threw on a little lip gloss and I was on my way to the game. While I was in the car I was listening to some music when my favorite song came on by Beyoncé.

You love is bright as ever

Even in the shadows

Baby kiss me

Before the turn the lights out

Your heart is glowing

And I'm crashing into you

Baby kiss me

Before they turn the lights out

Baby love me lights out

In the darkest night I'll

I'll search through the crowd

Your face is all that I see

I'll give you everything

Baby love me lights out

You can turn my light down

We don't have forever

Baby daylight's wasting

You better kiss me

Before our time is run out

Nobody sees what we see

They're just hopelessly gazing

Baby take me

Before they turn the lights out

Before time is run out

Baby love me lights out

In the darkest night I'll

I'll search through the crowd

Your face is all that I see

I'll give you everything

Baby love me lights out

You can turn my lights out

By the time the song was over I was at the school. I went inside to meet Diamond and some other friends. We quickly went to go and find our seats in the bleachers. The guys game was always packed.

.

.

.

.

The guys won there game and me and Diamond went our separate ways. I went up to Cameron and his dad and congratulated him. " Cameron you did really good, I saw them threes you kept swishing." "You already know what I do." He said boosting himself. "See Cameron this is the girl I want you to end up with." His dad said while looking at me. " Dad here you go with this stuff." Cameron said. "I'm just saying this girl, Shania, could take you somewhere in life." "You probably right . But lets focus on where life is taking me right now." He said. "Alright son well I have to go." He said leaving.