Chapter 4

Shania's POV: 

"Get up Shania. You have to go to school." My mom said. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene. When I was finished I hoped in the shower and got ready for the day. As soon I was finished I went downstairs for breakfast. Mom made some homemade waffles and sausage biscuits. I ate good. When I was finished I went upstairs to get dressed. I went to my closet and put on some ripped skinny jeans, a red crop top that said DOPE in white letters and my white huaraches. After that I went to my walk in closet and picked out some athletic clothes and put that in my gym bag. I was done with everything and caught the bus to school.

Cameron's POV:

I woke up  without a text from Shania from last night so I automatically assumed I made the wrong move.  I just shook it off and got ready for the day. I did my hygiene and went to my closet and picked out some clothes. I put on some army joggers, a black pullover and my black futures. I went downstairs to make me something to eat.  After that i went to my parents room and said my goodbyes and went to school.

Diamond's POV:

Me and Javon have been dating as of last night when he asked me out. Im so happy but I gotta be cool. I couldn't wait to see my baby play at his game tonight. Girls play on different nights then boys so we can watch each other. I got ready and was off to school.

.

.

.

.

Cameron's POV: 

I was at school when I saw Shania. I immediately went over to her so I could talk to her about last night. "So Shania, what happened last night " I asked hoping she would give me a good answer. She looked at me as if I forgot to say something and said, "Dang I don't even get a hi or a how are you?"  "Well last night you just left me hanging." I said "Look I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to say the wrong thing." She said with truthful eyes. "Alright sorry for ganging up on you." I said hoping she would forgive me.