Chapter 1

Shania is 17, plays basketball, light skin, mid height, slim thick and has long brown curly hair. She goes to the same school as her crush named Cameron. They go to Oak Ridge High school. 
Cameron is 18,  plays basketball, brown skin, tall and has big dark brown eyes. (Shania is the image above)

Shania's POV:

It was our first game of the season my stomach is hurting. My friend Diamond walked in the locker room to get some lotion and saw me and said "Girl what the hell you looking sad for?" I said, " I don't know how ima get through this game, these girls look tuff." " Girl these bitches ain't gon do nun, we got this!" She said. I got up and walked out and saw Cameron sitting in the bleachers, now I was really scared. I saw Cameron look at me for a second then turn and talk to his close friends, Rashaad and Andre.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I scored the winning shot and the crowed went wild. I could feel myself blushing. Cameron looked at me and yelled my name. I could feel myself cheesing so hard!!

Cameron POV:

Oweee Shania scored that winning point she was looking fine as hell playin basketball. When they were finished  Shania walked out to the gym near the concession stands . I yelled her name and told her to come here. She turned from her friends and walked over to me. " Wassup Cameron?" she said. "Nun much, I just wanted to tell you that u did good today" i said. "Thanks, well I gotta go ill see u tomorrow."
After saying bye to the team I went to my car and drove home.
.
.
.
.

Shania's POV:

"Are you hungry baby?" My mom said as I walked in "No momma I'm fine." I went upstairs. As I was walking upstairs my dog bubbles ran up to me. I rubbed her stomach and then continued to my room. When I got there I got my stuff ready for school. I have to pick my clothes before bed because I like sleeping in after game night. After all that I took a shower and went straight to bed.