Chapter 6

(Andre in the picture above)

Cameron's POV:

I was talking to my dad when Shania came over towards me. My dad left and it was just me and Shania. It was awkward so I asked, "So did you need something?" "No why?" I said "Because I saw you starin at me." I said. "Nigga don't flatter yourself I was 'starin' at a game." She said getting smart. "Well damn that was harsh with yo smart ass. But forreal what did you need?" I said hoping she would get to the point. She finally did and said , "I was gon ask you for a ride home." "What happened to using legs? Besides I been wanting to give you a ride but you didn't want to budge with yo spoiled ass." I said keping it one hundred. "I'm not spoiled....I'm a good child." She said smirking. "Mmm thats believable." She looked at me crazy and said, "I know right! Anyways I'll be waiting at your car. 

Shania's POV:

I was waiting at the car for Cameron when Andre walked over to me and said, "So you going to the dance this weekend? "I don't know I'm still trying to get ready for these college scouts. You know they comin to boys and girls games right?" "Yea but that's a little later in the week there's no need to trip now" He said with a little frustration. "Look I'll have to see." "Alright I guess I'll see you later." He said mean mugging me then walking off. "Aye but let me know." He yelled walking off.

Andre's POV: 

Shania keeps on pushing me off and it's starting to get on my nerves. I'm trying my best to get her but I'm starting to think she was really meant for Cameron. Ima just let her be. If she need me ima be there and if she don't that's on her.

Cameron's POV:

I was on my way to my car when I saw Shania talking to Andre. I just let them be and got on my phone. Once they were done I walked over to the car. As I was getting into the car I ask Shania, "So what was all that about?" "What was what all about?" She asked like she didn't know what I was talking about. "You and Andre talking earlier." "Oh that.....he was just asking me if I was going to the dance this weekend." She said straight up. "Oh well are you?" " Yea.....what's up with all the questions? Besides are you going to the dance why you all up in my face?" "Yea I'm going I'm not about to let that go, I mean it's prom." "Who you going with?" She asks looking out the window. "Why you worried about it?" "I'm not you know what just put on some music!" She said kind of yelling and with a attitude. She put on some music. She was looking all sad out the window and shit and she just killed my vibe. We were listening when my favorite song came on.

I just want to take you out and show you off

You already know that you the perfect one

Girl when I'm with you, feel like a champion

Ever since I got with you I feel like I done won me a trophy

A trophy, I won me a trophy

I won, I won, I won

A trophy

I just want to take you out and show you off

You already know that you the perfect one

Girl when I'm with you, feel like a champion

Ever since I got with you I feel like I done won me a trophy

Trophy, I won me a trophy

A trophy, I won me a trophy

Trophy, I won me a trophy

A trophy 

Shania's POV: 

We was in the car and Cameron started singing to the song trophies by Future. When the part 'girl when I'm with you, feel like a champion' came on ,while he was driving, he started singing and smiling at me. I felt special but I wasn't about to make the first move. 

.

.

.

We were finally home. I got out of the car and as I was walking to my door Cameron yells, "Try not to snore tonight. Don't forget I'm two houses away and Im a light sleeper. He laughs. "You know what." "What?" He asks with a smirk. "You can kiss my black ass." I was at the door and he said, "It's not black its caramel." He said that and started laughing. "Good night Cameron." I closed the door and he honked the horn a couple of times and left. I laughed and went upstairs.