Chapter 2

Shania's POV:
"Beep beep beep beep," the sound of my alarm waking me up. I sat up in bed and turned it off. I got out of bed and put on my bunny slippers (yes I know I'm childish). I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene then went downstairs to the sound of the blender, and of coarse my mom was making a fruit smoothie. I went over to her and said, "Momma can I take this one cause it's already made?" "Girl yea now gon somewhere because that was suppose to be for ya daddy" she said with a sarcastic look on her face. I took it and ran upstairs with it and started getting dressed. I put on a black crop top, dinem skinny jeans and my black and white adidas superstars.
I was looking cute, I took out my phone and took a few selfies for Instagram and went down stairs. As I was walking downstairs my phone started ringing. I answered it without looking and said hello.
.
Phone Convo:
???: hey girl
After realizing it was Diamond I said "Hey girl wussup?"
Diamond: "Nothin much I just wanted to know if I could get a ride"
Me: "Girl yea I'll be at your house in 20 minutes. Be ready!"
Diamond: "Ok, bye"
Me: "Bye"
I hung up then went to the bathroom and did my hair, it was braided from last night when my mom did it. I took it down and had some pretty curls in my head. Once I got finished with all of that I grabbed my smoothie and bag for school and went downstairs. I got my keys and said "Bye momma."  She said, "Bye baby, have a good day." I walked out to my white Mercedes outside and drove off. I got to Diamonds house and honked the horn, and she didn't come out. I did it again and she still wasnt there. "Ugh" i said from frustration. I got out of the car and knocked on the door and her mom answered and said come in.  I walked in and went straight to Diamonds room. When i got to her room she was still doing her hair. I be damned. i said , "Girl why ain't yo ass ready for school yet, I said be ready by the time I get here" "I know girl I'm just tryna look good. I mean you look good so why cant I look good?" she said. "Girl just hurry up" I said laughing. She soon got finished and we were off to school. When we got to school Cameron and his friend Andre came up to us and said hi. "Why are yall so late" Cameron asked. "Because Diamonds dumb ass wasn't ready when I came to pick her up." "Well I'm sorry." she said while chewing gum.

Andre POV:
I'm light skin with curly hair and can dress. I play basketball with my boy Cameron. When I got to the school these girls walked up to us and said hi. Of coarse i was  nice and said hi back. Shania was fine as fuck, but Cameron claimed her. We'll see though. But anyways that's me.

Shania's POV:
The bell soon rung and we all went our separate ways. Before all of us were inside Andre said "Everybody I'm having a party at........" I heard the party part but I was already gone before he could finish.