Blackwell Blood

Melissa POV

"How are you alive? How did you find me?" Cassie ask and Sean just smiles. "You cant get rid of me that easy." he says helping Cassie sit up. Cassie looks over to Diana and shakes her head. "You shouldn't have came for me." "You came for us." I say and she looks at me. "No, you don't understand. There were..." "Cassie, We took care of it, those two idiots don't exist anymore." Faye says and Cassie shakes her head once again. "Guys" She says raising her voice a little louder. "There were cameras. They weren't alone." No one speaks and we all take in what this means, well almost all. "So what does that mean?" Jake asks

"It means that someone is after our circle." Adam says and Cassie shakes her head once again. "Not the circle, they want me. " Cassie says then looks at Diana. "And Diana." we all look at her confused. "But why us?" Diana asks. Cassie takes a breathe "They want Blackwell blood, especially with Dark magic." she says looking up at Diana. "What? No, But we are not Blackwells." "Diana, when I ran away, I found out that I was, and that I had five siblings. I met Sean and we were looking for the rest. John Blackwell wants to put together an all Dark magic circle together and take out the other witches." she says.

By now everyone but Cassie, Diana, and Sean are standing quietly taking this all in. I'm surprised Faye is keeping quiet. Diana is leaning against the wall and about to speak but Cassie does. "I didn't have my magic, but when it came back I read Ians' mind." "Wait, why didn't you have your magic?" Jake interrupts. "They injected me with something. Apparently it only affects witches with dark magic. But when Anna was making me drown, I spit up what remained of the injection. That's when I read her mind." Cassie says. This is all hard to keep track of.

"Wait, so Diana has dark magic too?" Faye asks just catching on. Cassie nods her head. "And Diana, Sean and I are siblings." "We share the same father." Sean finally speaks up. "When Cassie found me I was struggling to keep my dark magic in check. We channeled each others power to keep the other in check. But one day Cassie was really off, That's when you were all in trouble. I knew the link she had with you guys was strong." he said

Cassie POV

As Sean said that I see the hurt in Dianas eyes. I was about to speak but Diana turned around and walked out the door. "Diana!" I yelled. I tried to get up but Sean pushed me back down. "Cassie your hurt, you shouldn't be moving." Sean tells me but I do anyway. "ill be fine." I say on wobbly feet. I take a breath and leave my circle to go find Diana.

After a little walking I found Diana sitting against a tree with tear stained cheeks.  "How could she do that to my dad?" Diana asks. At first I was confused then I caught on. "You mean sleep with Blackwell?" She nods as more tears fall down her cheek. "Hey, it wasn't just your mother. He played all them just so he could have his own dark circle of his own children. We need to..." "Just leave me alone Cassie!" Diana snaps. I don't say anything, just sit down next to her.

She looks at me and shakes her head while wiping tears from her cheeks. "Hey, you are taking it better than I did." I say and she lets out a small laugh. "I doubt that." "No seriously, there was a slight blackout when I found out." This made her truly laugh, but then the smile was gone. "So I have Dark magic?" She asks with a worried look. "Yes you do, but you haven't activated it yet." I say and she sighs. "How do you, you know activate it?" "Well, when you come close to death, it kind of unlocks and saves you. Basically it feels like an adrenalin rush." I tell her and she looks at her lap.

 "Just don't come close to death and activate it. I tried tracking the others but I can only track them if they have activated the darkness." "Then how did you find out that I was a Blackwell?" "Because of our circle bound. I know it broke but the bond is still there." I say and she nods. "Fell like heading back?" I ask and she nods once again.