Moving

Dannie ' s Pov
"So let me get this straight we have to move into a hotel in case they come back looking for us here & the leader is tied up in the closet unconscious?" Niall asked making sure he got everything that we've told them.
"Correct now get packing we are leaving early tomorrow morning," Alana said walking over to the couch sitting down holding her head.
"Do you think that..." Liz started to say when we heard a knock on the front door going over to open the door with my gun in the holder ready to shoot just in case.
"Hi, is Zayn here?" this blonde girl said whose name I'm pretty sure is Perrie.
"Why are you wanting to know & who are you?" Alana asked
"I'm Perrie Edwards from Little Mix & also Zayn's fiancé," she said going to shake our hands.
"Oh, well nice to meet you I'm Dannie, this is Jessica with the pink hair, that's my twin Elizabeth & lastly this is Alana."
"Nice to meet you too & I like your hair, Jessica," she said.
"Thank you, I like yours too," Jess said once we shut the door walking into the living room.
"I'll go get him," I said to Perrie.
"Thank you, love," she said with a smile on her face.
I walked up to Zayn's room & knocked on the door.
"Come in," he said so I opened the door then shut it behind me.
"Do you know a Perrie Edwards?" I asked
"Yeah, she's my fiancé why?" He asked, "She's downstairs I can bring her up if you want since you need to pack for tomorrow." I told him
"Sure send her up," he said continuing to pack
"Ok I'll go get her," I said walking out the door & downstairs.
"Hey Perrie you can go up in his room if you want," I said politely.
"Okay thank you love it was nice talking to you girls," she said going up the stairs.
"She's a nice girl don't you think?" Jess said going over to the window sill to sit down.
"Yeah, I guess," everyone said agreeing with her.
"Back to the mission," Jess said once we all sat down somewhere in the room.
"We have to keep them safe & to do that we need a plan," I said pacing the room.
"Dannie's right," Alana said trying to think up a plan that would work.
"I'm going to go check to see if everyone's finished packing" Liz stated walking out the door leaving us in a silence.
"I think I got one," Alana said all of the sudden.
"Well what is it," I asked looking at her.
"I know it's probably risky but we could fake give them what they want then we attack," she said.
"That's the thing what exactly are they after, it's not in the papers & I doubt the leader will say anything," Jess said
"True, but it's worth a shot," Liz said standing by the door with a smirk "Oh & everyone is ready to head out" she added.
"Great let's go to bed," Alana said.
"We'll be there in a minute," I said as Liz & Sel left.
"Ok make sure to get some sleep, Jessica & Dannie," they said.
"Let's pay the leader a visit," we said at the same time which made us laugh.

What do you think they want with 5sos & 1D? Why do they want them for?