She killed him?

Luke's Pov 

"Babe, I could never hate you," I said after a few moments. "Really?" she asked looking at me. "Yes, Jessica Ann," I said hugging her.  "Promise?" she asked. "I promise Jess," I said kissing her head. After we talked for a few more minutes we went to bed. I couldn't sleep I had one thought on my mind & that was Jessica. She killed her father. Sure, he did deserve it but she's blaming herself. I need to come up with a way to make her happy again. I hate not seeing her smile, it breaks my heart. I love her with everything in me. I have the perfect idea to cheer her up, I just have to run it by the lads. I finally fell asleep cuddling the love of my life. 

The next day
I woke up to Jessica sleeping beside me a smile tugging at my lips. Her eyes fluttered open showing her sparkling blue eyes. "Good morning Beautiful," I said smiling down at her. She blushed & said "Good morning Handsome" kissing my nose. "Do we have anything today?" I asked cuddling her. "Well, I have to do my job & you guys don't have anything planned," she told me. "Right, who's staying with us & who's helping you?" I asked wanting her to stay. "There are six spies all together so two of them will be with me & three with you guys Erina, Carleigh, & Alana are staying." She said leaving the room me following after.

Jessica's Pov
Time to cook for everyone. I walked over to the refrigerator & took out the eggs, bacon, & other needed products. After a while of cooking breakfast was ready & people started to come over. "These Biscuits & gravy are amazing Jess," Michael said stuffing more into his mouth. "Thanks," I said laughing. After everyone finished we had a group meeting about what's happening today. "Today me, Elizabeth & Jess are going to do research while Carleigh, Alana,& Erina are staying to make sure nothing happens. Got it?" Dannie said getting to the point. "Gotcha," They said playing their video game not even paying attention. It was time to go I started my car & we drove out of the parking lot. "Time to do some business," I said smirking.