Chapter 3

***top pic Mr Green eyes***

Chapter 3
:Sophia

"Your a big little guy! " Darcy threw the child up and caught him easily sending the kid into a fit of giggles. 

Leaning against the wall watching I gripped one arm lightly in front of me smoking at the sight. 

It warmed my heart.  It wasn't every day these kids got this kind of attention let alone the contact.  I tried to come as much as I was allowed but being one person I couldn't do the kids justice. 

"My prince we have to go.  NOW" Frank came in and looked at him with this glint in his eyes that I couldn't place.   

Darcy frowned and put the child down alarm in his blue eyes.  "No-Frank cant we-" a crease touched his brow as he looked at me with worry.  My stomach twisted. 

"I can't allow it we must leave this instant" Frank demanded. 

Darcy walked towards me the worry gone the look between Frank and him faded all I seen was determination his face hardened like stone alertness in his eyes that seemed to glow a vibrant blue.  Was his wolf close to the surface?  He took my hand firmly in his  and I marveled at the strength I could feel coursing through him.  He looked protective as his eyes scanned the area.  " we have to go now"

"We just got here" I frowned slightly.  "Darcy what's going on? " I whispered in a hitched voice looking around panicked I tried to pull my hand away to gather the lost child in my arms to comfort him.  

"Prince Darcy we don't have much time" Frank stressed he was looking a round with sharp eyes that glowed a yellow tell tale of a solve close to the surface he was stiff. 

"Come on SoSo" Darcy casted a worried glance around before pulling me out of the Orphanage keeping me tucked behind him as Frank flanked behind us as soon as we stepped out four men where surrounding us  all dressed the same  they wore black slacks and black shirts a gun holster over top round their waists,   they walked us to the car while casting leery looks all around.  As we slipped into the car a scream filled the air and my stomach dropped. The front left of the orphanage exploded as a loud thundering bang filled the air.

His arm locked around my waist stopping me from jumping out as Frank gunned on the gas I watched in horror from the rear window as the four men morphed into large wolves and charging into the Orphanage as the glowing red flames licked up the back. 

"You cant-you can't just leave them! " I screamed hysterically. 

"The life of the Prince is my priority" Frank bit out stiffly his knuckles white. 

"I'm so sorry" Dracy whispered as he forced me to look away.  "How did they get this far? " he demanded suddenly. 

"They slipped through the line unnoticed.  We didn't find out till one of the men didn't report in about the night" Frank bit out.  "By the time we traced them they where already on us. " his voice wavored.  "I don't know how they found it"

"They are after me aren't they ? " he asked slowly. "They took my sister now they are after me" he whispered. 

"We don't know yet.  Maybe they where just after the-" Frank let his voice trail off.  "Your the heir to the throne last living child of the King and Queen.  Your head has a large bounty on it.  With a large amount of money tagged to you anyone desperate enough would try."

"If they wanted money why haven't they made demands about my sister?! " he demanded I jumped at his tone and froze.  He quickly took a calming breath.  "I am sorry I frightened you.  We will fix all this and find the ones who attacked us.  They will pay Sophia" he comforted soothingly.