Chapter 12

**young Sophia ***

Chapter 12

:Sophia

"I want to schedule for school" I stated firmly making eye contact with Tanner.

He looked up in shock and his lips creased into a frown. "What? "

"You said I could go to school. And I've missed a few days already. I want to get back to school"

"Sophia nows-" he protested.
"You said I could Tanner! I am going to fall behind I need these credits to pass! " I resisted the urge to stomp my foot.

He ran his hand through his hair and gave a frustrated groan. "Sophia, nows not a good time"

"Why!? "

He looked away.

"Yes do tell. Why? " I jumped at the sound of Jordan he was in the far corner of the room smoke clearing away from him.

"Because of the attacks"

"Its a human school no one is going to attack. Sophia its still early, I've already enrolled you into a good school. No packs, or any supernatural creature there" Jordan explained his hands in his pockets. "Your bag is packed let's go"

"Now wait just a moment when did you do this? " Tanner shot up in his chair.

"Last night after our conversation. I pulled some strings. They had a spot open. Sophia will fit right in. " he smiled at me.

"What about Ghost? " I ran my fingers through his fur.

"No dogs or wolves allowed in school" he shrugged. "But he can linger around the forest area. Lets get going"

"We aren't done here Jordan" Tanner growled out. I eyed him.

"I'd like money for lunch" I whispered softly.

"Your account has money, and this is yours" Jordan pulled a wallet out and handed it to me as he stopped in front of me. "I.D, student I.D, debit card and a few food court cards already in there. Your balance is a 1, 200 right now should cover your clothing expenses. After school one of the men will pick you up and take you to the mall to buy clothes and such"

I blinked in shock and put my wallet in my back pocket. "That's a lot of money" I muttered with a frown.

"Well you will need clothes" he shrugged. "And you can use it to get new bedding or anything for your room. " he smiled.

"Oh" I nodded. I liked that idea, my room seemed empty and bland. But with a few things I knew it'd be pretty.

--

"I'm nervous" I whispered as Jordan walked beside me to the school.

"Don't be. Remeber try to make friends, talk to people, join clubs have fun" he coxed.

I looked at the school and held my head high and nodded. "Friends" I nodded. My hands trembled a little and I felt my bottom lip quiver.

I was scared. A new school, new staff, new people. People I could now talk to, people I could get to know.

"Ya friends" he patted my head.

"Thank you. For everything" I shyly up at him. Ghost howled softly and trotted to the tree line.

"No problem. Now Ghost knows who's coming to get you so let him show you. Remember that card is for anything you want" he reminded.

I nodded and held my back pack straps tightly. "Wish me luck" I whispered softly

"You'll do fine. They will love you" he whispered before kissing my forehead and giving me a push to the school .