Chapter 20

Chapter 20 

:Sophia

I was a Little Luna. I deserved to know, after all my life was never going to normal like they want it to be.

Id spent seven long years in a pack of wolves and was conditioned from the age of ten on how to act and respond.

Things like that just don't go away or fade. Even here with Tanner or anyone else everything in me screamed to respond in a soft tone, to not make eye contact and to make myself appear small.

But then a sliver of rebellious nature bursted from the darkness in me and reared its head and caused me to push the limits like I would never dare to do in my pack.

My old pack that is. Even while being a Little Luna I was treated like the Omega, or frankly the Omega was treated better then me on more then one account.

Here there wasnt many strict rules. Okay that was a lie. Tanner set some steep rules about school and my interaction with people.

But he had his reasons. He wasn't cruel or controlling like Drake. He cared in his own way I suppose.

A frown touched my lips as I wrapped my arms around my knees and buried my face into my knees with a puff of annoyance.

Rivlets of water raced down my cheeks plastering my hair to my body.

A unwanted shiver raced through me regardless of the sweltering heat of the shower.

Opening my eyes my head tilted slightly as I peered through my hair everything foggy and blurred.

"Sophia" it was his voice drifting around me "Sophia"

Curling around me like a velvet blanket his voice was like honey sweet to my ears earning a little noise from the back of my throat that I wasn't aware I could even make.

"Sophia wake up"

"I am awake" I whined softly as everything fogged my vision blurred and the grey wall of the shower was gone. But I could see him.

Zachary was right in front of me. My arms locked around my exposed body and I scooted back.

"Your not here. He's not here." I whispered to myself.

He grinned at me and slunk towards me on his hands and knees. His grin turned into a wolfish expression his features slowly changing morphing as his skin tore and fur splotched across his bloody body. A scream tore out of me as his back arched popping and cracking he coughed and sputtered blood as he looked up his eyes a crimson luster his teeth pointed knives.

I scrambled back slipping and skidding till I crashed into the wall my head cracking against it loudly pain exploded on contact my tears mingled with the running streams of water.

Ghost snarled and clawed at the glass door desperately as I sank down with a whimper. "Jordan-get Jordan" he gave a whine and pawed once more at the door.

I tried to move. But I was frozen. My body tense, nerves on edge as if every inch of me had fallen asleep and that awful tingling feeling swept over me.

My vision blurred once more as I felt myself being dragged, pulled and torn away into his place. He was pacing growling every so often as Bonnie huddled into the couch sobbing.

"I can not believe you" he snarled finally causing her to jump.

"Zack please" her tear streak face peered up at him. Her mascara running down her cheeks exposing her freckled skin under the thick layer of foundation.