C.11

6 votes and 3 comments pleaseee (I'm desperate for them votes and comments)

"I'm surprised my brothers didn't force you to sleep on the floor." Arora spoke quietly as she played with Ashton's long fingers.

"I was thinking that they would've kicked us out and they forbidden you to see us and then we'd have to end up like Romeo and Juliet. Except, there's four of us men and we're werewolves." Luke went on while whispering.

The walls may not be really thin but with wolf hearing, you can hear just about anything going on in the room next to yours.

"You guys make me happy and I'm 105% sure that they wouldn't take me away from you guys." She smiled softly.

"Aw aw aw! That was so cheesy." Calum wiped the corner of his eyes where little tears were gathering (lol).

Arora shook her head playfully while looking down to Michael, who was laying on her boob pretending to be asleep. But everyone could tell he wasn't by his heart beat and the way his lips would twitch when ever someone said something funny.

She kissed his forehead and ran her fingers over the back of his neck.

"I hope you're comfortable Michael cause I think you might leave your face imprint on my boob."

"Can we see ?" He asked while looking up to Arora with a small smile and puppy eyes.

Arora snorted and smiled widely. "Mmmm I don't know, can you?"

"Yes?" Calum, Ashton and Luke said questionably.

"So you guys, what to see my boobs, right?"

"Yes."

"Let me think about it." Everyone else leaned in slightly, excited about what the answer could be.

"YeaNo."

Michael pouted and bit down on Arora's boob. Arora gasped and almost squeaked. She gently smacked the back of Michaels head.

"What the hell Michael!"

"What the hell Arora!" Michael mocked.

"Why you bite my booby Mikey?"

"Yeah why'd you bite our baby's booby?" Calum asked while Ashton swatted his hand, trying to get him off of Arora's boob.

"You can't just tease us like that, you got my hopes up and I wasn't the only one thinking about doing that cough cough Luke." Luke squinted his eyes at Michael.

"You know you're supposed to cough then say my name and cough again or did you lose to many brain cells?"

"I'm trying this thing where I cough first and then say your name."

"How would you feel if I bit your boob Michael hm?" Arora asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I wouldn't know how I'd feel cause I don't have boobs." Michael placed his hands over his chest, squeezing his flat chest.

Arora straddled Michael's midsection and hugged him, looking up at him with mischievious eyes.

"I have a feeling you're going to do something that I won't like too much." He squinted his eyes.

Ashton and Arora met eyes and she winked at him. Ashton smiled brightly, understanding what she was going to do to Michael and told Luke and Calum through mind-link, making sure that he left Michael out of it.

"Wait- what was that? That little wink-what are you guys up to?" Michael asked nervously.

"Nothing." Arora said innocently.

She placed a few shy kisses to Michael's chest area and then laid her head down on his chest, cuddling him.

"I could get used to this." Michael hummed, folding his arms behind his head.

While he was calm and relaxed, dozing off slightly, Arora started to kiss his chest again making him purr. She stopped to smile against his chest and to stop herself from laughing.

"Don't stop it feels good-"

Arora put her hand over his mouth and bit his man boob with equal force. His eyes widened and he yelped into Arora's hand.

He brought his hand down to pinch her butt. Arora squeaked and brought her hand away form his mouth.

"Ow!" They said in union.

"Jinx!" Michael said a little too loudly, causing Luke to shush him.

"Damn it."

Michael grabbed Arora's uper half and stuffed his face in the boob he bit on, placing kisses to the covered body part.

"Um, watcha doing there buddy?"

"That hurt so much, I'll never bite your booby again. Unless you're into that-"

"Okay! You really know how to make people blush."

Sorry about this suck short chapter but I've been really busy lately and I haven't had time to update. I wanted to update cause it's been a while so I'll try to clear up my schedule so I can write more. CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC IT'S MALUM AND IT'S BETTER THAN THIS