C.10

7 votes and maybe 5 comments pleaseee

.

"I still can't get over how cute you guys are!" Arora gushed as she rubbed each of her mates heads.

Everyone had shifted, except her of course.

While Michael, Luke, Ashton and Calum were still in control - they've shifted into their wolf form. Arora's brothers shifted completely into their wolf form, letting their wolves take over.

Her brothers were tossing a slightly flattened basketball around with their teeth.

Calum and Ashton let out a low purr as Arora scratched behind their ear.

Suddenly, a slightly flattened basketball landed in Arora's lap making her jump.

She looked to the wolves who were stood at a playing stance, butt in the air and front legs stretched out in front of them.

"Come on, let's play with the boy's." Arora spoke to her mates. She patted heads and got up to join her brothers with their ball.

Arora smirked as she looked at her brothers, they loved to chase her around. They've done it since she was little - even though mother would warn them not to play too roughly.

But now their grown with the addition of four and loss of two. It was times like these that made them feel like a family. Not that they weren't before, they're still slightly broken but that doesn't matter at the moment.

"You wanna play catch or chase?"

"Let's play chase we haven't played chase in forever! Chase!"  Kurt begged through mind-link as his tail wagged like crazy.

"Chase sounds wonderful game to play now. I agree with James, we should play chase." Mark agreed.

Arora smiled at how dorky wolves are.

She got into position, which was a professional yet unprofessional running stance that the runners took before starting a race. She had the basketball between her uper arm and booby.

(Hehehe booby okay sorry 'bout that)

"Okay okay I will start with the counting."

"5"

"4"

"3"

Arora shot off, laughing since she did this every time but they would always forget about it somehow.

All the wolves were complaining through mind-link that it was 'aginst the rules' and 'what about two and one' but Arora gave no fucks.

She ran quickly around the backyard trying her best to out run the wolves but it was difficult considering that wolves are faster than humans and Arora is in her human form.

Arora tripped and fell, making the ball fall not far away from her. She flipped over quickly as someone had jumped to hover over her.

She smiled at Michael.

She looked into the hounds dark brown almost black eyes lovingly. She brought her hands to the side of his face, pulling it down to hers. She rubbed their noses together in a Eskimo kiss.

Calum stalked over to the ball quietly and gently taking with him while walking back slowly.

Arora caught a sniff of Calum's sent and looked to where the ball was only to see her thoughts were correct. She had been distracted so someone else could take the ball.