C.8

An: sorry about any miss spelled word and everything I was in a rush

As she did the day before, Arora slipped out of her mates grip and placed her over sized stuffed animal in her place.

She made her way to the kitchen and started to cook the normal bacon, eggs, pancakes, toast, sausage along with hash browns.

As she was starting to cook she decided to turn some music on - specifically some up beat music that she could dance to.

《música here》

She smiled to herself as she began to dance around with the beat and cook at the same time.

The 5sos boy's began to wake up - Arora's absence becoming more and more noticeable.

The could hear the faint music from the bed and decided to get up and go join their mate with what ever she was doing.

Ashton led the way with the others follow not to far behind.

They all stopped walking and stared at their mate.

Her hips were swaying back and form with the beat. Her ass was the only thing holding up the loose sweatpants. Her crop top showing off her hourglass figure. Her body and movements were hypnotizing.

"I could fuck you all the time." Arora sang along with the music as she started to make more pancakes.

Her hips swayed and locked (A/n- like Shakira in the hips don't lie video).

The guys moved towards her in a daze.

Arora hummed softy as she flipped some pancakes at where in the pan, making sure that they looked perfect.

Michael came up behind her and placed his hands on her waist, letting them rest there.

The fact that her mates were watching her dancing didn't really phase her any.

Michael's hands moved with her hip movements, he was in a daze along with the others.

She moved away from the stove to the fridge where the sausage was, leaving Michael near the stove with his sweats slightly tighter.

Luke stepped in front of her and Calum came behind her, both pressing their front to her.

They were already simi hard just from watching her and hearing her sing to the dirty song.

She began to grind on them, her hips moving forward into Luke then back to Calum.

She lifted her arms into air, Calum grabbing one and interlacing their fingers as Luke did the same with her other hand.

"She love to climb on top but she love to walk off limping." She whispered with the song.

Reluctantly, she moved away from them both and put some sausage into the pan to cook.

The room felt hotter and Arora's cheeks burning didn't make it any less cool. She felt good, she felt much better because she was pleasing her mates at the same time.

She's never danced like this with other's, hell, she never danced in front of anyone else.

She felt a little like a stripper of some sort but she didn't judge strippers. She even considered of dropping out of high school to be a stripper because she despised the school so much, but her brothers heard non of the nonsense.

Ashton came up from behind her for another time and ground his hips into her ass, making her sigh.

Her head rolled back as Michael came up in front of her, gridding into her front.