Chapter 4

Castiel's POV

It's been really difficult to focus in class, I keep thinking about everyone and everything.

No offense to Michael, but how the hell did he get a girlfriend? He is obviously gay, what girl would like to date a closeted gay man?

And why did Gabriel get back together with Balthazar? After all Balthazar has done to him. I know Gabriel isn't the most brightest gay in the pencil case, that's how the saying goes right? But still. He is smarter than that.

Also why the fuck is Lisa with Dean? He is suppose to be with me. I know that Dean doesn't know it yet but I am suppose to be the love of his life. Not Lisa, me.

But I am wondering, what If life was suppose to be like this? Gabe belongs with Balthazar and Michael is meant to discover his gay later on in life and isn't suppose to be with Lucifer. What if I'm not meant to be Dean? What if Dean is meant to be with Lisa?

But also then I think screw it. You don't have to be ruled by fate. I am creating my own destiny and hopefully that's the right decision.

The question is though, how the hell am I going to do that?

I feel like Sam and Gabe would be the easiest to make a couple. I just need them to become friends and then there will be a spark and soon enough there will be Flames. It may take a while but at least it would happen sometime.

Hopefully I don't have to put much effort on Michifer, even though Michael has a girlfriend, Anna I think her name. Hopefully Lucifer will charm the pants off of Michael which will cause Michael to dump Anna and hump Luci.

And the hardest one to make happen is me and Dean. Dean is Bi so he might actually have serious feelings for Lisa, I hope not. As I heard Gabe say about a bunch of cute guys before, I hope he likes 'Dicks better than chicks'.

After 1st period was over I decided to engage Sam is conversation. We were friends in coma land, so why can't we be friends here?

"So.." I said when Sam started to help me carry my stuff. Damn it. My "people skills" are "rusty".

"Did you figure out what Gabe did yet?" That's the only thing I could think of saying to Sam, like I said before I'm not that good with my people skills.

"No, I don't remember him doing anything to me or my family, anything super bad anyway that I know of anyways." Hm, I thought your brother's girlfriend being set on fire would be considered super bad.

"Hm, when you figure out you should tell him, with the exception you won't rip his head off of course."  I gave a forced chuckled.

"Mhm." Sam is still as good as keeping the conversation going as I remembered.

When we got to my 2nd class I was greeted by a familiar red head.

"Oh hold on, tall stuff." Charlie said to Sam. "I can carry Castiel's stuff, it's my job to annoy him not you." She took the stuff out of Sam's hands and gave a small smile at him and then turned to me.

"Bye Castiel." Sam waved.

So Castiel, how is that arm of yours doing?" Charlie asked and Sam walked away to his own class.

"Um..doesn't feel too bad. Still useless as you can see though."

"Well hopefully it'll be better soon, but I actually wondering if you want to hang out with a couple of my friends at the diner tonight. It would be Gilda and Jo, who you know and this other girl named Meg, she's a little sassy at first but you'll love her. You in?" I guess I could work on my people skills.