Letter 2

11-6-2016
From heart.

Dear papa,
You know which month started?. The month we both waited for always. Its Ramadan. We use to keep fast together but this time you are not with me,with us.

Today is 7 fast and I'm missing you so much. Every time when I keep my fast and in evening I eat date to open my fast,I remember you. Remember the last year,I have been calling you that papa please finish your work as soon as you can so we can keep fasts together but you were so busy. And then you came at the very last day of Ramadan but I was so happy. We all were very happy.

We enjoyed the last 7 days of your life together. Remember the eid day,when we all were waiting for you to come from Masjid and give us our Eidi. I like to hug you papa and I really missed that. You know on every eid me and Guriya fights that you will first you eid Mubarak and hug you.

On this eid I'm gonna miss the charm and the happiness of eid. Because for me you were the happiness of my each day. And when on this special festival you will be not with us,how we supposed to be happy. Who am I gonna hug on this eid papa?? Who is going to wish us and going to call us PIYARE BACHO'N. I missed you calling me PIYARE BETE. I miss your voice. I miss everything about you papa.

This is the first time we are alone,keeping fasts of Ramadan all alone. I have no one to share my happiness of eid. I wish,I just wish I could see you. I want to see you papa,smiling as always. I prayer to Allah that your soul rest in peace and you'll be always be smiling there. I missed you so much papa.

Your daughter
Kiranhafeez