Letter No 3

1-07-2016
From heart.

Dear papa,

Ramadan is about to end and you didn't came. We all are waiting to see you. You remember last Ramadan you said you'll with us on 20 fast of Ramadan but again you got into some work. And you joined us on the very last fast of the Ramadan. But we were happy because you were with us.

I'm missing that happiness in my life. This emptiness is killing us. Me,mom and my siblings,we all just keep talking about you. Non a day passed in which we didn't remember you. Mom usually cry and I felt myself crying seeing her like this. I can't see her like this. I always tried to divert her mind and make her smile but I know when I will left she will again lost in tears.

I wish I could do something. But papa g I'm scared. I tried to show that I'm so strong but inside I'm so scared. I miss the protectiveness I feel with you. You were the shelter and now we don't have a shelter. We are all alone. We were always alone but we had you and now we lost you and this loneliness is killing us. We always stay far from everyone in our own world but now our world shatter because you are gone. I miss you papa. I miss my home my world in which I could see my parents together and the smiling faces of my siblings and yours and mom's. I missed those days when you were with me and I was free from all the fears. But now I'm scared. I'm really scared. I just want you to come back to tell me that you are here with me like always. I wish I could see you again.

Last year on Chand raat,we were so excited to go out with you. It was 10 of the night when you take us out in the market to enjoy the chand raat. I'm really missing those days. On this Eid what will we do?? We have no one to say that come beta I'll take you on shopping. I'm missing the word BETA you always called me. Please for once come back. On this Eid which is going to be Empty and sad without you. I'm missing you papa with every passing second. Please come back just for once.

With lots of love.

Your daughter.
Kiran hafeez.