Letter 7

10-9-17
From heart.

Dear papa!

Life is so strange and so are our feelings. We crazy people who cries when we feel happy and cries when we miss someone. We are strange with strange feelings.

This whole week I missed you a lot but tonight I don't know why I'm missing you so much. I just want to see you. To hug you or just to listen your voice. Many incidents happens in my daily life which make me miss you. Everyday when I saw people happy with their father's and specially when I saw that they have the one they can call Papa, Abu or Baba but when I saw at my side,I found the place empty. The place of yours. Sometimes many silent tears left my eyes which I tried to hide from everyone. My tears brimmed up my eyes as when I couldn't find the one l I can demand things like others do with their fathers. Many wishes Fies in my hearts as I haven't you to fulfill them. And you know what's my biggest wish. The wish to see you around. Every day,every morning and night I wish to see you smiling around me. Calling me for water,for your cell charge,for asking me to make your dinner,for asking about my pocket money,for saying good bye when I leave for collage, for calling me, for playing with us,for smiling with us. For all the smallest happiness to the biggest laughter,I want you around to be with me,with us.

I wish I just could ask Allah(SWT) to send you back for once. For once so that I could say that how much important you are for me and that how much I love you. How much I missed that moment when I blow verses on you. I wish that I could hug you again. But all thus can't happened I know. So tired if my all wishes,I let my tears to flow down from NY eyes silently to throw the pain out which I can't show to anyone. Because I have to be strong. I have to be strong in front if everyone because I'm the daughter of a strong man. I'm your strong daughter papa Ji. You were brave as you made me brave. People says that I'm just like you and I feel proud to hear that. I want to be like you.

My every breath and heart beat prays for you. May your soul rest in heaven and Allah(SWT) pour his blessings on you and you always keep smiling in heaven. May our Rab grant you Jannah. Ameen.

Miss you a lot.

Your Daughter
Kiran Hafeez.