Chapter 48: Happy Birthday Time

Heyo! Back once again! And now that I have caught up to the anime, I will just go to the corner and sulk...

Yeah...

Just kidding. After your votes, I will be writing...both! But I will write them after this book is finished, so give me about one week so I can write some of it and publish it, okay?

==========================================

3 Hours Till Koro-sensei's Dead-Line

Nagisa's POV

"Spear of Heaven".

"Shield of Earth".

The government had gone forward with their final plan to bury Koro-sensei. We couldn't get them to hear us out.

"Our last mission: get everyone to school safely!" Isogai commands.

We need to see him. This won't end unless we do.

Countdown to Koro-sensei's dead-line: three hours!

Third Person's POV

"Three hours until the Spear of Heaven is fully charged. Shame we'll be destroying him so completely: what a waste of rare test samples. All in the name of world peace..." The commander said out loud, and Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei are standing behind him, watching the screens.

"Can those kids make it through?" Bitch-sensei whispers, and he grunts in reply. Suddenly, beeping sounds are heard, signalling danger. "What is it!?"

"An intruder on the mountain! Seems they've gotten past the police line!"

The soldiers in the mountain are breathing heavily, and one of them answers in panic, "I-It's a mob of monsters! Ahhhh!" He suddenly screams, running to escape the "monsters",

"What a nightmare! I can't tell how many there are! Think you can mess with us!" He yells, lifting up his gun, but two "monsters" knock him out swiftly.

Karma jumps out from the bush, smiling, "Okay...nice teamwork, you three." Maehara, Isogai and Mimura nods.

**********

"We've lost communication with the B squad. This intruder must be the real deal. Watch yourself."

"Got it."

But then, the one behind gets shot, only managing to make a sound to get the others' attention before falling down. And then, two more get taken out, and the last one starts running, yelling, "A sniper—and they've spotted us all! Location—" he cuts off as something heavy sits on him.

Hara smiles. "Hey, uh...that didn't sound so great." Rinka smiles nervously when she hears a cracking noise from the man.

"He's fine. I wrapped him up nice and soft, that's all." Hara smiles.

"This squad's taken care of, Karma." Chiba reports.

"Okay."

"How's things by you?"

"Hmm? Right now..."

"Agh! Hot! It burns!" The soldier yells agonizingly in front of him as a tube of wasabi is stuffed into his nostril, and mustard on his tongue. "Sorry 'bout that! But you're all such pros. How else am I going too get you to scream?" Karma said unapologetically.

Aira sighs, "You can just do this too, you know." She picks up a tied up soldier from the ground and kicks the man's precious jewels, and he screams. "Why do you have such a girly scream? Scream more manly, will you?" She smirks, kicking him there again, making him scream louder.