Spin-Off: Chapter 4 [The Evolved Mage]

Seeing as the writer's block is never ever gonna get away, I might as well write this chapter!

=====================================

Third Person's POV

"Well, min'nasan, a new student will be transferring into the E Class today." Koro-sensei said, and the E Class wows in surprise.

"Is it a girl? Is it!?" Maehara asks excitedly.

"I got a photo from Karasuma-sensei...she's pretty cute!" Okajima blushes slightly, taking out the photo of a girl with purple hair and a white headband, and red eyes.

"Oho! Super cute!"

"And check out her boobs!"

"Nothing like a girl with something on top!"

Immediately, Katoka scolds, "You boys are nasty!" And Kayano is holding up a sign with the words "No More Big Boobs" as she agrees, "Yeah, that's right!"

"That's your complaint?" Nagisa asks, sweatdropping.

Just then, the door opens and Karasuma-sensei comes in, with a huge black rock on a roller (is that what you call it?).

Eh? What's with the rock?

A rectangular screen appears at the top of the rock and the girl in the photo appears on it, introducing herself with a robotic tone, "I am the Autonomous Intelligence Magic Stone Tablet who will be joining your class."

"It talks!"

"Why is the transfer student a stone tablet?" Maehara asks confusingly as the class looks at the stone at the back of the class.

"The Sage's Tablet, where sages of old recorded all of their magic in order to kill the Big Bad. On her is written all of the spells used throughout history." Karasuma-sensei explains.

Okuda gasps, "All of the spells?"

"Like spells to make your boobs bigger!?"

"And spells that stop time so you can do whatever you want!?"

As expected, Kayano and Okajima ask respectively, one with burning eyes and the other with hearts.

And Rio comes in to destroy their dreams. "No such thing!"

"To prevent people like that from using her for evil, the sages gave the tablet the capacity for thought."

"So we're bad guys now?"

"This has allowed me to be able to use magic of my own will. I will use this magic solely to kill the Big Bad."

"Then you must have spells to make my eyes stop changing colours according to my emotions?" Aira asks, coming out of nowhere as she lies on top of the tablet.

"Aira-san, please come down before I do it for you." The stone tablet requests, and the lilac-haired girl sticks out her tongue playfully before vanishing, standing in front of it.

"So? Do you have any?" She continues asking, the eager in her voice making her eyes brighter until they are glowing. "Now, before you can start arguing, let me explain: if my eyes stop changing colours, the octopus won't be able to know what I am feeling and won't be able to know how I am going to attack him. So, what do you think?"

"...I will try my best."

"Yay! Arigato!"

This is too easy!

"You are easy to be tricked, but...you can't beat our teacher with regular old spells." Karma smirks, a bucket falling onto his head.

"Never fear." The table said, and from the side, two hands come out and one has fire while the other has ice.