10K Special: Wedding Time

Hi again guys! Sorry again for the late update! So someone wishes for me to write everything, everything, from their engagement to the wedding night (no lemons!), so here you go!

P.S. Will contain some hints of what will happen in the highschool book, so watch out!

=========================================

Aira's POV

Opening my eyes, I yawn, snuggling into the warm blankets. "Aira-chan, stop sleeping." Karma said, and I shake my head, covering my head when he opens the curtains, letting the sun shine into the room.

"Leave me alone, Karma. We are on vacation, and I don't have to face those stupid students for a few days, so let me rest." I whine.

We are currently on vacation in the Okinawa resort we went 7 years ago with the E Class and the teachers, and Karma chose it, even though I don't know why.

Feeling the bed go down from a sudden weight, I roll around, hugging Karma like a teddy bear. His arms automatically go around me, and kisses the top of my head.

After a comfortable silence, I am almost asleep until he sits up, pushing me out of bed. I gasp, quickly pulling onto his arm, making him roll down the bed with me on top.

"Why did you do that!?" I shout, fully awake. He just smirks, "Well, you aren't going to wake up, so I have to go to my last resort. And it is already afternoon too, sleepyhead."

"You should wake me up eariler! I want to see if the cave is still here." Pouting, I hit his shoulder playfully, and he pulls me down, kissing me. I melt into the kiss, putting my hands into his red hair.

"It is still there, don't worry." He whispers. "I checked already."

"Karma, didn't you plan everything already? Aren't we going to be late?" I ask, my lips still touching his.

"You are too irresistible for me not to kiss you in this state." He replies, still smirking. "And you wore my shirt to sleep again, huh?"

I blush, standing up and quickly moves towards the bathroom, slamming the door shut. "It's not my fault it's comfortable..." I mumble.

"Did you say something?"

"No! And don't open the door! I have to change!" Yelling, I quickly push the opening door shut again, scowling when I hear him laughing.

Changing out of his shirt and into a white sundress, I put up my hair into a side ponytail, opening the bathroom door to find Karma gone with a piece of paper on the bed.

Remember the place where a perverted teacher was embarrassed and was almost killed by us?

Kind of miss him,

But...don't tell the others, okay?

"I knew it." I smile, the memory of the assassination attempt still fresh in my mind.

Putting it down, I quickly slip on my heeled sandals, rushing out. On my way to the dock, I look around to find nobody at the beach.

Strange.

**********

When I reach the chapel, I gasp in wonder at the exact replica of the destroyed one with everything in place, except for another note in front of the television.

The large hole where you took photos and got hurt again,

Is where I realised how stupid I am.