Chapter #1

Desierea's POV

                   It was Friday, and school just ended, I was walking home when I got a txt from my bff Hailey, that said , "Hey! went out for some food be home in a min" I said "ok cya later". So when I finally arrived at our appartment I sat my purse down along with my bookbag. I went to take a shower, when I was out I got dressed and waited for Hailey to get home.

**********

Hailey's POV

               "Hey im home" I yelled as I walked through the door,but nobody answered. So I looked around to see Desierea past out on the couch with a book over her face. I laughed silently as I put my stuff down to go wake up Desierea. "What" she mumbled as she rubbed her eyes. It was now 6:00 pm. "Hey wanna go to a club tonight?" I said. "Sure where we goin?" She asked as she sat up. "Um im not sure, how about the one down the street?" I said as I stood up. "Sure, when we goin?" She asked now fully awake. "Around 8 or 9 so start getting cleaned up" I said as I stared at her for her comment. "Ugh fine!" She said as she started to clean up.

________________________________

________________________________ Desierea's POV

                    It was now 8:00 and we were getting ready to go to the club. I looked over at Hailey who was wearing a pair of booty shorts and a loose shirt that hung over her shoulder. I was wearing a tank top and a pair of booty shorts also. When we were ready it was about 9:00pm so we headed out to the club........

Author's note:

       Hey! Next chapter will be what happens at the club and bla. I hope u enjoyed this chapter,and plz keep reading!!!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT

       ~ Dezi