ch.10

(DATE NIGHT)

Desierea's POV

                   Tonight is the night I go out with Zayn. I have noooo idea what to wear so I considered on asking Hailey.

"Hailey?! "

"Yes? " she says as she walks into the room.

"Can you help me find something to wear on my date with Zayn? "

"sure how about this," she pulled out a short pink sundress that came a little over my knees.

"how did I not see that? " I asked laughing

"idk but I'm gonna go get ready "

she walked out of the room.

*4hours later*

It was now 8:00pm and Zayn was gonna be here in about an hour so I decided to get ready.

I slipped into my dress and went to the bathroom for makeup and hair.... just some eyeliner two coats of maskara and some light pink eye shadow. I curled my hair and put it in a ponytail.

*knock knock*

I went to open the door to find Zayn standing there in a nice tux smiling.

"well hello dezi "

"hi zayn"

"you ready? "

"yeah lets go!"

Zayn's POV

            Damn desierea looks sooo hot tonight. She thinks I'm taking her to a restaurant but I'm not...I'm taking her to a beautiful meadow so we can talk and lay under the stars. I hope she will like it..

*at the meadow*

"y r we here? " she asked as I pulled over.

"This is our date do u like it? "

"yeah its beautiful" she smiled

we got out of the car and I grabbed a blanket so we can lay on it. I layed down the blanket amd shs sat down as I did the same.... we stared up at the stars for about 5mins until she leaned closer to me and said..

"this is beautiful "

"I know babe its way more better with u here "

"awe " she laughed

I decided to get a little fun out of her so I sat up and tickled her..Her laugh was so beautiful.....

"STOP IT " she laughed.

"NEVER! " I laughed

She got up and ran around so I got up and chased her......

"Gotcha! " I said as I picked her up and twirled her.

She turned around and I looked into her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"R u ready to get home? "

"no I wanna come with you"

I laughed "ok babe lets go back to my place"

*Zayn's place*

We walked in and went straight to my room. I handed her one of my tshirts and she put it on and layed down waiting for me. I got into my boxers and climbed in bed.  She layed on my chest and we soon fell asleep......

authors note

hey guys um well that was just desierea and zayns date night the next chapter will be hailey and harrys date night ...I hoped you guys liked this chapter have fun