ch.6

Zayn's POV

             The girls were drinking WAY too much and they wont stop. "I think that's enough for u girl" I smirked. "NO I WANT MORE" hailey said tryong to stand up to protest but failed.I laughed at her. "I'll get Harry over here missy" I said as I helped her up. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" . I got Harry and we both dragged them out of the club.

*at the house *

Harry's POV

             We got to mine and Zayn's house and we had to help the girls to the house cuz they were drunk as hell. I took Hailey up to my bedroom and I locked the door. As soon as I turned around from locking the door I saw Hailey's eyes full of lust.Just then she took off her shirt and started to unbutton her pants and dragged them down. She was only in a bra and underwear. She ran up to me and crashed her lips against mine. Yep she was drunk. She started to take off my shirt and my pants. I picked her up and layed her on the bed and took off her bra I looked at them they weren't too small amd they weren't too big, they were just right. I began to take off her underwear and I stood up and took off my boxers. So I stood there and stared at her and she was waiting so I stood and stared some more. I stood there and stared at her for about 15 mins. "GOD DAMNIT HARRY COME ON " she said and I laugjed and got on top of her and began thrusting in and out of her ..................

Zayn's POV

          Damn desierea was soooo drunk. As soon as we got to my room she stared laughing and jumping around and she stared wining cuz she didn't have a bunny. So I walked over tp her and closed the space between us and she moaned. I picked her up and layed her on the bed. I took off all of her clothes and then mine. I got on top of her and I asked her if she was ready. "DO IT HARD!!!! " she said, I said ok and began she moaned soo loud and then I crashed my lips into hers............. we finally finished and fell asleep.