Ch.2

Desierea's POV

                    We finally arrived at the club. We walked in to, blasting music and drunk ppl trying to dance making a mess with their drinks. I turned around to ask Hailey, "Hey w-" where the hell did she go?! But then I saw her with 2 guys one of them was really hot (i thought) so I went over there to see what they were doing. The guy with the unbelievably cury hair was flirting with hailey and this really hot guy in front of me was flirting with me........

Hailey's POV

              We got to the club and a really sexy guy in the corner with hiz friend, I didnt bother telling Desierea, so I just walked over,got a drink and went to talk to him. "Hey cutie" he said, I just returned a smile. When I turned around I saw his friend was flirting with Desierea,i just chuckled and turned back around ,"name" I asked , a grin plastered on my face. "Harry.....Harry Styles. You " Hailey....Hailey Givens."     

"hey wanna play a game with my friend?"

"sure but only if my friend can play too"

"ok BRB"

SOOOOO HOT !!!!!

Desierea's POV

               So, I was talking to this hot guy and turns out his name is ,Zayn.....Zayn Malik. His friend came over and asked us if we wanted to play a game. We both said sure as we walked over to where hailey was sitting. Zayn's friend's name is Harry.

     "So how about 7minutes in heaven?" Harry asked. Idk I mean I really wanted to but I was just waiting for Hailey to answer for me.......

Harry's POV

             " How about 7minutes in heaven?" I asked. It was dead silence until....."Sure" I looked over to see Hailey smiling at me.

"How about u 2 go first and me and dez will just talk?"

Befor I could say anythung Hailey stood up and, grabbed my hand and dragged me up to the room...

*in the room*

"You know u dont have t-" I was cut off by a kiss. I kissed back and I put my hands on her waist, she moaned in pleasure which realky turned me on so I layed her on ybe bed and started to take off my shirt until I was erupted by a knock on the door and yelling. "7MINTUTES ARE UP LOVE BIRDS!!!!!!" I knew it was Zayn because of his voice. "DAMNIT!" I looked down to see Hailey a lil pissed. "Hey maby we could (play) again tonight at my place" I winked and she giggled, and with that we walked out of the room.

Autor's note:

Hey heres the update hipe u liked it