ch.8

Desierea's POV. 

                  "Where's Hailey" I asked Zayn. "I think she's with Harry in his room, u wanna go check?" "yeah "

we walked to Harrys room and opened the dorr to find Hailey and Harry making out....

"Hey hailey I think we should get back to our place" but she ignored me and so did Harry, I guess they didn't hear me clearly....I'll fix that ...."HAILEY GOD DAMNIT GET THE FUCK UP!!! WE NEED TO GET HOME AND IF U R NOT DOWNSTAIRS IN 5 MINS IM COMING UP HERE AND IM GOING TO BEAT U!!!!!! GOT IT!!???" I thinl that worked...yeah it did. Her head shot up and she quickly got up and started to get ready. I looked over at Harry and he was laughing as hard as he could. I looked at him and said, "what the hell r u laughing at mr.styles!? "  "woa nothing. I'm sorry" well I think that's better then I heard him wisper, "mom " I just laughed and remind hailey to hurry up and I went down staird to wait....

Zayn's POV.

           Well I didn't see that coming. I just thought Desierea was so innocent and sweet but now she has a little demon in there but it doesn't show...its hot. I turned to Harry and he started laughing again I told him up  stop or she's gonna come back up here and go off. He said it would b fine until he heard her scream " I can hear you!!!! Hailey hurry up!!! please? " well at least she said plz... Hailey kissed Harry one last time and gave me Desiereas num and she gave Harry hers and walked out of the door and they left .....

authors note:

Hey I hope u liked it!!!!! lol if u guys have any comments or ideas for a new book cover that woyld b awesome .... plz remember to vote!!! lol byers :)