ch.11

*Date night*

Hailey's POV

              I got ready...simply I put on skinny jeans , a green shirt, and converse. When I heard a knocked on the door I like ran to the door and opened it ..harry was dressed up pretty nice I say myself. He held out his hand fr me to take and I did...of course..

*at the restaurant *

Harry's POV

              Hailey looked awesome tonight. We arrived at the restaurant and found a table to sit at. She ordered and so did I.

"This is nice harry"

ok harry here's your chance ...ask her to be your gf

"yeah um I was wandering if ...if..youd kinda like to be my gf?? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to...soo yeah....plz don't hit me,..."I said as I put my arms up in defense.

"haha. I would love to be your gf harry." she laughed.

"yay "I said as I threw my hands in the air in happiness.

She laughed and got up and sat beside me and kissed me. We pulled back and headed to her house cuz I knew Desierea and Zayn are at our house so yeah...

*Hailey's house.*

Her place was simple ...her room however had a king size bed and a couch and a computer desk...it was pretty big. She layed down and I layed beside her and she snuggled up to my chest and I put my arms around her waist. and we fell asleep.

Authors note

hope yiu guys liked it