chapter 14

ambers POV
i heard a knock and I rolled over half asleep.
"who is it?" I said in a groggy voice.
the door opened and a figure stood in the doorway with a large salted caramel ice coffee from diary queen, a bouquet of roses, 12 pack of tacos from Taco Bell, and a 2 Big Macs and 2 large fries from McDonald's.
"jace?" I asked.
"yeah..its me. I brought you food."
I sat up and patted a spot on my bed for him to sit.
"i missed you." he said looking down as he sat down.
"i missed you, too, jace."
"I brought you your favorite drink, 12 tacos, 6 for me, 6 for you, and your favorite thing from McDonald's, two Big Macs and 2 large fries."
"is this an apology?" I giggled.
"I'm trying my best here, don't make fun of me" he said laughing.
I leaned on his shoulder for a few seconds before I got up and set a spot for us to eat.

jace's POV
I'm so happy she accepted my very sucky apology. she played twenty-one pilots blurry face album and we began to eat. I stared at her. scrolling through her phone, eating her French fries, Big Macs, and tacos. she's so careless of what people think. it's amazing. and I wonder how I got so lucky.
"what the hell? ALL MY FRIES ARE GONE!" she said whining.
I chuckled, "you still have half a Big Mac and 2 tacos, you're gonna be okay"
we finished eating, took a shower and layed down. she nuzzled into my neck, and I wrapped my arms around her and took a nap.