chapter 17

amber POV

i woke up to a slight cry outside, and a snoring jace next to me.
i went outside to check out the crying, it was Billie.
"what's wrong kid" i said.
she looked up at me and wiped away her tears.
"he's a total jerk. i don't understand." i pulled out a pack of cigarettes and handed her one, "don't tell your brother."
she smiled a little and took it.
we sat in silence. i didn't make her talk about what happened, i just gave a shoulder to cry on.

she stood up and went into the house and made something to eat.
i read a note left on the counter, "went to pick up some dinner. be back soon, call if you need me. xoxo jace"
i went upstairs and sat on our bed.
"are you decent?" i voice called out.
"yeah" i called back.
the door opened, it was ethan.
"hey uh. mom kicked me out. and i have nowhere to go right now."
i nodded he sat down.
"ethan is here, mom kicked him out." i texted jace.
"that's alright. there is a bean bag like the size of our bed. he can use that." he replied.
i went downstairs and brung it up and put it next to our bed, and i got a spare pillow.
"it's not much, but it's comfortable and big. here's a blanket as well."
he took it and bounced on it and went into his phone.

"oh my god IM FINALLY HOME WITH THE FOOD" jace said as he barged in scaring both ethan and i, as we were almost asleep.
i sat up turned the lamp on, jace sat down with a bunch of mexican food.
the three of us gathered on the bed and began to eat, my mouth had an orgasm.

we heard a scream outside, when we looked outside, Billie was face down in the grass.