Chapter 18

Ambers POV

we rushed down to see what happened with Billie.
her nose was bloody and her eye was bruised, and she was bleeding below the waist.
"Billie hey, look at me. can you hear me?" i asked.
she opened her eyes and choked on a mixture of spit and blood.
"i'm okay." she said with a raspy voice.
"what the hell happened to you!?" jace yelled.
"he came. he came and kicked me and punched me. he kicked and punched my stomach so hard-"
"Billie, Billie were you pregnant?" i asked.
"i-i dont think so. he was wearing a condom."
"baby those don't always work." jace said as he was rubbing her forehead.
we called the cops and an ambulance and she was rushed to the hospital.
When Billie arrived at the hospital, they did an ultrasound. Unfortunately, Billie was pregnant. but to her luck, the baby still had a heart beat. she sighed in relief, and let out a nervous breath afterwards.
"if i ever get my hands on him, i swear to god-" jace started
"honey calm down. it's okay. everything's going to be okay. okay?" i said. he grabbed my hand and sighed.
Eventually, we took Billie home. she sat us down.
"i want an abortion. i can't carry through with this pregnancy, i can't." she said.
"there's other options. Amber and i will adopt her. we'll keep her. everything will be okay, nothing is going to hurt you or that baby." Jace said.
a tear slipped down her cheek and i pulled her into a hug.