Chapter nine: reunion

Ⓣaehyung was so shocked. "Hyung?" he asked like he didn't believe he was standing right in front of him at the moment. "Yoongi hyung, what are you doing here?" He quickly stood back up on his feet and attacked his friend in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much," Yoongi muttered in their hug.

"I've missed you too," Taehyung whispered, noticing he was still crying.

"What happened?" the elder asked after breaking their hug and wiped Taehyung's tears with his hands. "Why are you crying?"

This only made Taehyung cry even harder when his thoughts went back to Jungkook. "Hyung," he whimpered, "I'm in love."

"What do you mean? Is that why you're crying?" he asked confused.

"But he's a boy. And he's in love with someone else. A girl."

Yoongi's reaction said everything; his smile had completely vanished and he tried to look as natural as he could. "Since when?" he asked.

"Since I turned gay you mean?" Taehyung asked directly, which made Yoongi flinch for a moment, but remained silent. "I don't know. I guess I was denying it myself at first, but I realised I couldn't continue to lie, so I faced it and admitted it. I'm in love with a boy."

Yoongi didn't know what to say, just to comfort him as he continued to cry. "It's okay Taehyungie," he whispered, "everything's okay."

"When did you get back anyways?" the younger finally asked after calming down.

"Tonight. I was on my way to your house until I recognised your crying."

Taehyung frowned at him. "You recognised my crying?"

"Yup, it has never changed since you were little," he smirked.

"Shut up," the blond boy giggled at him. That's when he finally took a good look on the elder, and even through the dark, he could tell he had dyed his hair as well. "You dyed your hair?"

He smiled. "Yeah, pink."

"Pink?" Taehyung gaped as he tried to study his hair closer, but it was too dark, especially behind the trees.

"Don't judge me," he muttered, and finally he stood up as he dragged his younger friend up as well. "Let's go, it's getting late. We'll talk at your house."

Taehyung nodded as he followed Yoongi with their hands clinging tightly to the other. "I'm glad you're back hyung," he whispered, but audible enough for the smaller one to hear.

"Me too," he smiled back.

After the males arrived back to Taehyung's house, they sat on the sofa in the lounge. They firstly sat in silence, not knowing what to say, but finally Taehyung broke the ice.

"Care to explain?" he asked when Yoongi didn't pick up the courage to start.

"Yeah, guess I should," he should.

"You guess? Of course you should! What the hell were you thinking?" Taehyung suddenly started yelling as he was glaring at the pink haired male.

Yoongi lowered his head. "I'm sorry Taehyung-ah," he apologised, "but I had to get out of town."

"For three fucking years?" he growled furiously. "And not even calling me, or the least texting me everything was okay and you just wanted space? What the hell Yoongi hyung!" he cursed. "I even went to the police in panic something had happened to you!"

"I'm sorry," he apologised again, "I wanted to tell you, but - "

"So why didn't you?" he snapped. "Why did you run away?"