Chapter fourteen: can I trust you?

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓣaehyung couldn't help but to stare intently at Jungkook. He said 'I love you' to him. He actually said that. By why didn't it make him happy? Because he was still doubting him?

"Believe me," Jungkook said, "you need to believe me."

Taehyung was about to protest more, bit the words wouldn't leave his mouth, and keeping a straight face became harder and harder for each second that passed. Just being close to Jungkook made him feel weak.

Was Jungkook really this kind of person? Was he that person who played with someone who had feelings for him? Was that the kind of human Taehyung fell in love with?

No, that's not right. Jungkook wasn't like that. He was the nicest guy Taehyung knew. He was an angel who'd never hurt a fly, and he wouldn't hurt him like this. He couldn't. He wouldn't. But Taehyung was too convinced he'd never return his love to him.

"You're...telling the truth?" he asked, but it came more out as a whisper.

Jungkook nodded, a smile creeping up on his face. "I do! Do you finally believe me?" he smiled with his angelic eye-smile.

Taehyung didn't answer as he thought for a moment. "Can I trust you?"

Jungkook nodded right away with the happiest smile the blond male had ever seen on him. "Yes! Of course!" he yelled; both of them jumped at his sudden loud voice that none of them expected. He quickly cleared his throat and added, "you can definitely trust me."

He leaned in closer to Taehyung, but he was very slow to see the other's reaction. Now Taehyung wasn't protesting, and he had closed his eyes to wait for the moment; the sight made Jungkook giggle, and it also caused Taehyung to open his eyes again.

"What are you doing?" he whined embarrassed over he was caught.

"You're just too cute when you're waiting for me to kiss you," Jungkook said right away, not even embarrassed from saying it, but Taehyung definitely was.

The blond boy snorted, trying to act cool again. "Jerk," he mumbled as he shoved him slightly away, but Jungkook only took a grip of his hand and held him tightly to his own body.

"I know you didn't mean that," he whispered, being really close to Taehyung's face now, "do you want me to kiss you?"

Taehyung felt like dying from embarrassment. He was not made for this. He hated conversations like this; it was just too embarrassing. Of course he wanted to kiss Jungkook. He had dreamt of kissing Jungkook for years, but he never thought it'd actually come, but now it had, and he was asking him if he wanted to? Hell yeah.

"Of course I do," Taehyung breathed as he just quickly placed his hands behind Jungkook's head and pulled him closer to himself and kissed him like a man. He felt braver by the fact Jungkook told him he loved him; when Jungkook said he could trust him, he really did.

"Wow," Jungkook gaped as a chuckle followed when the kiss ended, "didn't think you had it in you," he smirked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he let the other go. "You never know a person fully."

Jungkook didn't seem to fancy the idea of letting him go, and therefore he just remained having his arms wrapped around the other's waist.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked when he realised he didn't let him go of him.

"I just want to continue to hold you," he smiled back.

Taehyung tried his best to hide his blush. "You're stupid," was all he could think of saying, although he sounded more like the stupid one. "I need to finish up my homework."