Be What You Would Seem To Be

Hey there ^^ Nice to see you again. It's been forever and I appologize for that. Just some family stuff was going on and so I had to take a little break but I'm back. I'll get back on my regular schedule next week. I appologize if this chapter sucks, I'm kinda winging it because I left my notebook at school with the chapters in it at school like a dummy. 

Oh and the song for this chapter is indeed in Japanese but I know the meaning and the meaning kinda goes with the chapter so yeah. I love Japanese and Korean music so there will be some included in chapters. 

Arigatou gozaimasu

Ja-ne

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never before had my eyes grown so wide in my life as it stared at me and I stared right back. As she just stared and tilted her head to the side slightly seemingly intrigued by me for some strange reason. She wore an old looking wedding dress, torn and faded, with her dark curled hair above her head. There was a golden tiara atop her head that seemed to be crooked as if it had been jostled all over the place. pulled from it's secure place. There was no telling what had happened to this girl, because she really was just a girl probably my age, but I felt an overwhelming sadness well inside me as I stared at her. 

Suddenly her face was right in front of mine and in her faded green eyes there was a boiling anger that made me snap back into the reality that I was here to get rid of her. I could only half raise the shotgun in my hand before it was slung from my hand and I was pinned against a wall. Her cold hand was wrapped around my neck squeezing the air out of me and out of pure instink I kicked knowing it wouldn't do anything but make her more angery. 

All of a sudden a shot rang out and the girl dissapeared, air hitting my lungs once again as I crumpled to the floor in a fit of coughing. A firm hand grabbed me by the back of my shirt and pulled me up from the ground to move me from the middle of the empty bedroom. I looked up at the face of Jordan who was now practically dragging me down stairs to the entrance of the home, an open door. Of course, going out the door would just be too easy right? So in the cliche way that ghosts seem to love in real life as well as movies and tv shows that front door to our escape closed right in front of our face. 

"Fuck." Jordan hissed and looked around for the girl in the dress. 

I pulled her hand from my shirt and walked to the middle of the room, getting a surprised look from Jordan. I simply gave her a grin and winked. "Here ghosty, ghosty, ghosty," I spoke as if I was calling a dog. Even though my heart pounded with fear my mother's voice rang out in my head. 'Don't ever show fear or the fear will get the best of you'

As expected the girl appeared right in front of me, glaring with intensity. I simply grinned arrogantly at her which just made her fury grow that much more. She grabbed me by my neck like before chocking the air from me and like before I kicked at her. The door flung open as she had focused all her attention on me without even thinking. 

"How are you supposed to get out?" Jordan spoke up, watching from the sidelines before shooting the girl so I could speak. 

I gasped for air, falling to the floor again. "I was counting on you to get out and help Lola burn her bones," 

"You could have died," She shoook her head disaprovingly. "Idiot,"

I stood up and looked at her seriously. "I would have died but you wouldn't have,"

She looked at me for a second before the door. "Go before you get killed,"

"What about you?" I walked over to her. 

"I'm going to distract her, you go help Lola got it?" She pointed at the door. "Now,"

"You aren't the boss of me," I growled before stomping out the door. Yeah, childish but I don't like being told what to do. I've had enough of that for a lifetime. 

Lola leaned against the jeep, looking me over as I walked to her. "You look like crap,"

"Thanks, I almost got choked to death." I rolled my eyes getting in the passenger seat. "Let's just go salt and burn that bitch."

"Okay then," She got in and we drove to the cemetary where an already dug up grave lay in waiting for us. She tossed me the salt and poured the gasoline on the bones of the girl who had just tried to kill me. Once the salt and gasoline were sufficient enough, Lola lit the match and tossed it in the grave bursting into flames.

I sighed. "I know she tried to kill me and all but I feel bad," 

"Don't okay? You did her a favor," She draped her arm on my shoulder. "Now she doesn't have to go in the same circles over and over again."

I nodded and looked into her eyes. "Jordan hates me, ya know?" 

"No she doesn't, it just takes her a bit to warm up to people okay?" She smiled reassuringly. "She'll hate both of us if we don't go get her soon so come on."

I laughed and pulled from the comfort of her arm and skipped to the jeep. And so we went on our marry way to retrieve Jordan, and thanks from the newlywed couple we had saved. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can we eat? Please, I'm starving," I begged from the backseat as we drove down the dark stretch of road leading back to our hotel. 

"Yeah please Jordan?" Lola pleaded with me as we both gave puppy eyes to Jordan, who was driving. 

"Yeah, yeah sure we'll stop at the next-" Before she finished, we came to a sudden hault jossling us around a bit. 

It was there, in front of the jeep, stood a tall blonde who's face held an amused smirk. Her eyes were trained on mine as her lips mouthed the word 'boo'. Out of nowhere Jordan and Lola dissapeared and it was only Rowen and I sitting in the jeep. 

"You dream about being in the car with those idiots? Really?" Rowen giggled beside me. 

"Shut up, they aren't idiots. What do you want?" I glared at her angrilly. 

She ran her fingers through a strand of my hair lightly before I could jerk away. "I like what you did with your hair, it suits you,"

"What do you want Rowen?" I rolled my eyes at her comment. 

"I just wanted to visit my little dolly," She grinned at me. 

"Dolly? No, you are not called me dolly. No way." I hopped out of the jeep walking away from her in aggitation. 

"Aw, but it has such a cute ring to it," She was in front of me in an instant. "Besides, you're as pretty as a doll so why not call you dolly?" 

I gritted my teeth. "Maybe because I don't like it, nor you, so go away!" 

She sighed, looking annoyed. "Fine, fine gesh. Gotta be a little Debby Downer damn," She poked my nose gently. "Bye bye dolly," She giggled before dissapearing.