Ordinary day

"Hyung! What do we do with them?"  The small boy asked the taller boy with blonde hair.

"Kill them," he paused to look at his watch. It was seven o'clock already, school starts in an hour. He rubbed his neck and finally spoke again.

"boys make it quick" he started to walk away. 

But on his way he stopped and looked at the intruder's face and said "also, make sure not to make such a big mess."

He continued to walk his way into his room. The other boys looked at each other. One finally spoke

"who wants to take care of this lightweight ?" One of the boys asked

"I will Hyung, just one precise shot to his head should do it." He smirked and looked at the intruder who was shaking in fear.

"Okay go ahead, the rest of you breakfast is in the kitchen. I'm going to go ready." The oldest boy said.

All of them except the one boy and the intruders left the room to get ready.

"Adios" he smiled and aimed at the man's head.

"I'll see you in hell." The man said.

"Of course you will I'm the king of hell" he pressed the trigger.

The man was on the floor. His lifeless eyes still open. The boy with the gun walk toward the body and observed the bullet hole.

"Damn, it's not as perfect as I planned but it's still clean" he laughed and walked away.

__________________________

I screamed when I saw it. It was horrific. I grabbed something out of the cabinet. I squished the nasty thing.

"Got you!" I opened the napkin and saw the now crushed object.

"You filthy thing, why did you have to be in my room? You could have lived your whole life peaceful if you stayed out side"  I looked at it.

Poor little spider, you should've  never came in. I threw the tissue and started to get ready for school.

I tied my long black hair up into a ponytail with a gold bow. I slid on my black knee high socks and my blue skirt. Then buttoned up my white blouse , put on my jacket, and attached my gold plated name tag.

I grabbed my bag and my phone and started to walk toward school. While I was walking I started to text my friend  Bam.

to: bamboo
Good morning Bambi!

From: bamboo
Good morning thumper!

To: bamboo
Are you on your way to school?
I don't want to walk by myself :(

From: bamboo
I'm on my way but I'm waiting for you by the park. Hurry up slow poke!

To: bamboo
I'm on my way, I'll see you then <3

I closed my phone and shoved it in to my jacket pocket. I continued to walk my way towards the park.  While I was walking i looked up to the sky.

It seriously looks like it will rain today, if it does I'll be in trouble. Because I didn't bring a umbrella. Hopefully bam did, he's always prepared. I turned the corner to get to the park and saw a tall and buff figure.

"Bambi!" I yelled.

He turned to me and began to wave while smiling "thumper!" He yelled back at me.

I ran towards him with my arms opened wide. He held them open till I got there. When I ran into his arms He squeezed me and twisted me around.

"Yah! Put me down" I said while giggling. "You big doofus"

He then put me down and gave me a samgak-gimbap for my breakfast.

"Thanks Bambi," I said and took the triangle shaped food out of his hand.

"You're welcome thumper, eat and walk okay ? Let's go"  he said and went behind me to push me to walk faster.

When we arrived at school I had eaten my food all gone.

"I'm so tired Bambi, I'm probably gonna sleep in class today. Can I take a picture of your notes ?" I said.

he looked at me like I was a poor puppy and didn't reply. Okay Bambi two people can play like that, I know you're weakness.

I put on my best ageyo, and did buing buing. "Oppa! Your thumper is tired can I copy your notes?" I asked using my cutest and highest pitched voice

He looked at me and didn't do anything for a minute. Then started to bust out laughing.

"You really want the notes that bad? Even if you didn't ask me i would've still gave them to you silly. My cute thumper." He said and messed my hair up.

"Bam you messed up my hair !"  I said and started to walk away.

Bam kept calling my name for me to stop walking away but I acted like I wasn't listening to him. While I was walking I took my hair down and black long hair was just hanging down in front of my eyes.

"I'm gonna kill him one day I swear" I whispered under my breath.

Since my hair was in front of my eyes I couldn't see where I was going. So I tried my best not to run into people.

I kept walking and walking until I hit a hard surface. I thought it was a wall so I put my hand on it for support. Then it moved and, I lost my balance. I was about to fall when somebody caught me.

"Hey are you okay?" The person asked, I assumed it was a boy since it had a deep voice.

I pushed my hair out of my face and saw a boy with blonde hair. He wasn't drop dead handsome, but he was cute.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry I thought you were the wall because you're back is really hard" I said smiling. Wow can not believe I just said that.

He started laughing at my remark. He's so adorable he even had dimples.

"But yeah you're fine, here let me help you stand." He said. When he did I noticed I was in his arms for a while.

When I caught my balance, I started to tie my hair up again.

"Thumper Kang, that's a cute name" he said and looked up at me.

"Oh haha yeah. My mom gave it to me" I said embarrassment covered me.

"Nice to meet you Thumper Kang, my name is Namjoon Kim" He said and smiled.