Family #2

" thanks Yung sae, you look good too" I flipped my hair as I walked away trying to ignore him like I always do.

I was walking to the kitchen to see if auntie and unnie are here yet. I turned the corner and saw uncle instead.

"Uncle!" I said smiling so big that my eyes were tiny little lines.

"Oh hello thumper," he came up to me and hugged me, "how are you my beautiful niece? What brings you here? " He asked.

"Oh I'm fine uncle, I just came to see my second family." I hugged him, this is my uncle. Bam's dad aka THE BEST DAD EVER. He was still young, well not really. Let's just say he's young enough to still go do things and not break a hip.

He kept asking me questions like how is your family, how's your relationship with your father, how is the "business". By business he thinks my dad owns half of KBS. The one that creates shows for Korea. But obviously that's not what it is.

"Honey I'm home," I turned my head and saw my beautiful auntie and unnie. Auntie was short but a little taller then me. She was and still is so beautiful. She had long wavy black hair, her smile was so pretty as well, her eyes were a light blue, which was unnatural for a Korean. But her eyes looked like she captured the color of the sea and trapped it inside of her captivating eyes.

"Look at my niece, so pretty like her unnie." She came up to me and squeeze my face together with her hands,

"Hello auntie, you look as young as ever" I smiled and did the same to her face as she was doing mine. We laughed at how ugly we were looking. After telling her hi I turned to my unnie.

"Sulee unnie!" I ran up to her and hugged her so much. She's been gone for 2 months or so, she got back 2 days ago but I haven't had a chance to come and see her. I looked her up and down to see she's  changed.

She's gotten taller and thicker around her thighs, I guess it's because she works out. She's gotten prettier, she let her hair grow out like aunties. Her eyes were similar to aunties but more vibrant like the blue sky. She's also gotten tanner which I think suits her.

She laughed at me. "Yah, thumper why are you staring at me like that? Have I changed that much you didn't recognize me?" She said and smiled at me. 

"Unnie you've gotten so much prettier, and I've missed you! I have so much to tell my bestie." I said in a amazed voice.

"Arraso, I've missed you too," she stopped when Yungsae came down from the stairs. She nudged me and I bumped into him.

I was about to fall but he grabbed my sides and stood me up. He smirked and walked away. I looked at sulee she was practically laughing her ass off.

I walked to her and held out my phone for her to see. I had it unlocked on one contact which was Go Jin. She looked at it and mouthed you wouldn't, I shook my head and moved my thumb over the FaceTime button.

She grabbed me and pulled me into her room. I was laughing the whole way up there. The fact that she is crazy over this boy is ridiculously unbelievable.

"You're crazy thumper." She yelled. "Don't ever dream of telling go Jin I've liked him since the 10th grade!"

"Then don't try and play tricks on me" I smirked and shoved my phone into my pocket. "Any ways, I have so much to tell you. My dad had beat me up earlier." I did a half chuckle so she would know it didn't bother me that much. But as my older cousin she was really mad. She was screaming all these things like, "oh, you're dad will shake in fear when I'm done with him!" Other things were not much better then that.

When she calmed down from her rage of fury she turned and asked me "Why did he hit you?"

I looked up at her with innocent eyes. "I fought with a boy, and turns out he was my cousin, I didn't know and I beat him up and that uncle said I made a disgrace out of his son." I scratched the back of my neck, "I guess I kind of deserved it..."

"Does bam know about this?" She asked me again.

"No..."  I looked down. I couldn't tell bam...I mean I could I just didn't want to. I didn't want him to worry, by the time we graduate he will be a silver headed 18 year old.

"Aigoo. Thumper, you know he would want to know about this right." She sat beside me on her bed, and hung a arm around my shoulders. I just sighed in reply.

She huffed out some air, and smiled. "How about you stay here tonight? All of us...I mean every single kid in this home will stay in one room. We will watch movies, eat food, put make up on the boys, play any and every game. How does that sound?"

I looked at her . "That sounds great." How lucky I am to have friends like her and bam. My favorite family in the world lives right next door.

After dinner me and bam walked over to my house to get clothes. Of course his mom and dad said yes, they would adopt me if they could. If only that was a possibility right.

"My brother was talking about you." Bam said, "he said, she's gotten so pretty and mature bam. How are you not falling for her." He chuckled and looked at me.

"What a dork, he acts so cocky but really he's a big doofus." I couldn't help but let out a goofy laugh.

"Yeah, I don't know why he acts like that maybe he still likes you. I mean you guys never gave it a chance, but you still act cold toward him thumper." He said.

I mean he's right, I am pretty sure I do this cause i can't give him a chance. My dad has already been talking to his partners to see if they're sons would be interested in me. I might as well be cold them to break his heart in the end. 

"It's cause he's cocky." I smirked and we walked the rest in silence there and back.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Note from da A TO THE U TO THE T TO THE HOR

Hey guys! 미안해, I've been phone less. I had to wait a month before I was able to pay for a new phone because someone had dropped it and cracked it and it wouldn't turn on!!! So please forgive me!!

Vote/subscribe/comment

Anybody want to say what's gonna happen next at the sleep over ???